Rent Assistance

Find help paying rent in Sarasota Florida.

There are many organizations that can help prevent eviction for families in Sarasota County Florida, such as homeless prevention resources, churches, charities, and government agencies that provide rent assistance. If an individual is already homeless, they may be able to receive security deposit or moving assistance. They can get help finding a new place to live that is affordable and has the resources they need to transition. If you need help with your security deposit or first month’s rent, you may be able to get additional cash assistance.

Whenever possible, assistance is paid out for back rent or related bills to help families stay in their current home or apartment. Some money may be available to pay for relocation if eviction is inevitable. The goal of emergency rental assistance programs is to provide financial assistance and grants to people who need help paying for housing.

The Sarasota Housing Authority helps low income families by providing housing, vouchers, and assistance from the federal government’s Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program. This program can help people who are low-income, seniors, or have disabilities to pay for private housing. But, there is usually a waiting list to get this help.

The ROSS department helps low income residents with things like finding a place to live and getting a job. This solving housing needs for the long term. The address is 40 South Pineapple Avenue, Sarasota, Florida 34236-4936, and the phone number is 941.361.6210. This section provides information on how to file a complaint if you feel your rights have been violated while renting in Florida.

The phone number for Catholic Charities in Venice, Florida is 941-244-9490. The address is 1000 Pinebrook Road. The second office is located at 1219 16th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34205. The phone number for this office is 941-714-7829. They help people who are about to become homeless. If people are about to be evicted and have no money to pay rent, there are some organizations that can help. This means that if you are a homeowner and are in danger of having your home foreclosed on, you may be able to get help from this organization.

The Sarasota Catholic Charities also offer Relocation Services, which can help you move to a new home. The non-profit provides moving assistance and resources for renters and people who have lost their homes in partnership with agencies including North Port Salvation Army and North Port Social Services. Some families will be provided with a loan that has no interest, to help pay for expenses like rent, during this move. There may also be money given for things like security deposits or other expenses.

The Salvation Army in Sarasota, Florida provides financial assistance for rent and mortgage payments, as well as money for deposits and the first month’s rent. The phone number to call for assistance is 941-364-8845. The company also provides homeless shelters and supportive housing for seniors in Sarasota County.

The Senior Friendship Centers can be found at 1888 Brother Geenen Way in Sarasota, Florida. Call the number to speak to someone. The Emergency Home Energy Assistance Program (EHEAP) can help with evictions. If you are 60 or older and live in Sarasota, you need to dial 866-413-5337. This website provides information on free legal programs.

If you need help from the Jewish Family and Children’s Services, you can call them at 941-366-2224. The address is 2688 Fruitville Road, Sarasota, Florida 34237. There are various resources available to help with finances, including direct financial assistance, case management, and budgeting classes and workshops. The program provides families with the resources and referrals they need to become self-sufficient.

The North Port Social Services office, which is run by the City of NorthPort, is located at 6919 Outreach Way, North Port, Florida 34287. The office can be reached by telephone at 941-429-3700. The company also offers a financial assistance program to help cover the cost of treatment. This means that if the government has money available, they may give it to people who need help paying for rent. The screening process for applicants includes making an appointment.

Gulfcoast Legal Services is a law firm that provides free legal services to low-income individuals and families. They can help with housing needs, including eviction prevention. If you’re a low-income resident of Sarasota County, Florida, and you’re facing issues like predatory lending or housing discrimination, you can get help from a lawyer or paralegal. They can also help you resolve security deposit concerns. The number 941-366-1746 can be written as nine hundred forty-one, three hundred sixty-six, one thousand seven hundred forty-six.

This program is for families who are about to be evicted or who are currently homeless. LA Family Housing provides temporary housing and case management services to help low-income families find new homes. Clients can also get guidance on how to apply for loans to pay rent or how to access security deposit assistance when they are ready to move. The number 941-954-4673 can be written as nine hundred forty-one, nine hundred fifty-four, four thousand six hundred seventy-three.

The Trinity Presbyterian Church has a program that helps people in need. This provides furniture, money to pay for rent or moving, food, and more. The phone number is (941) 492-6384. The Sarasota County church relies on donations to cover their expenses such as rent, utilities, and other basic needs. The Trinity Presbyterian Church offers several programs to help those in need, including a food pantry, financial assistance, and a clothes closet.

Bay Pines Medical Center operates the HUD/VASH program, which provides housing and support services to homeless veterans. Please call 1-877-424-3838 for support. There are government grants available for veterans and their families in Sarasota County to help with energy bills, rent, and other needs. Related services are also available.

The Salvation Army of Venice North Port offers financial assistance from another office. Call the number 941-240-5108. If you need help and you meet the qualifications, you can call or come by. The amount of money that a non-profit organization may pay for something may vary depending on how much money the organization has and other conditions. In some cases, the organization may pay up to $500.

Catholic Charities Sarasota provides financial assistance to help cover past-due rent. If you have any questions about the fund, please call (941) 355-4680. We have another office in Venice, Florida that you can reach at (941) 244-9490. The address is 7810 South Tamiami Trail in Venice, Florida.

The Sarasota Office of Housing and Community Development helps people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless by providing prevention and rehousing programs. My telephone number is (941) 951-3640.

is a not-for-profit organization that helps low-income residents of Englewood with a variety of needs Englewood Helping Hand Inc. is a not-for-profit organization that helps low-income residents of Englewood with a variety of needs, such as access to food, shelter, and clothing. The only people who can use this service are those who live in Englewood. The applicants need to show that they will be able to manage the rent payments on their own in the future and that they will be able to catch up on any housing payments that they have missed. To reach customer service, please call (941) 474-5864. The office is located at 700 East Dearborn St., Englewood, Florida, 34295-0791.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *