Rent Assistance

Find help with rent in Greene County Ohio.

There are a number of agencies in Greene County Ohio that can help low income families with their rent and other housing expenses. Some places you can go to for help with expenses are churches, charities, and government organizations. They may be able to give you a loan, grant, or voucher to help pay for a security deposit, rent, utility bill, or other things.

In order to qualify for something, you must meet certain requirements regarding your income and other factors. The majority of money used to pay rent or a deposit goes to low-income families who have an income from sources such as a job, child support, or disability. This means that charities will help those who are able to help themselves in Greene County.

Rental assistance is also only for emergencies. There may be money given to a single mother or father so they can keep their home or apartment. If you are a senior citizen or have a disability and have a stable income, you may also be able to get help. There are many resources available to those in need of rent help, legal aid, or homeless shelters. The best place to find out where to apply for these services is below. The funds are usually given out to those who come first and are served first.

The Emergency Services – Community Action Partnership Greene County is a organization that helps the community in Greene County, Ohio. The main address for the organization is 469 Dayton Avenue in Xenia, Ohio. The main phone number for the organization is (937) 376-7747.

The non-profit community action agency offers many services, including help with money matters. There are funds for first paying a portion of months rent or a security deposit, water connection assistance, free work clothes, and more. The project is designed to help people in poverty get access to resources that will help them get and keep a job. CAP can provide aid to those who are struggling to keep a roof over their head. This assistance can help to prevent homelessness, foreclosures, and evictions. The money from CAP can be used towards rent, utilities, or a mortgage, and this can make a huge difference for someone in need.

If the family is struggling to make ends meet, they may be eligible for the Prevention, Retention, and Contingency program. This program is designed to help families get back on their feet and keep their children healthy and safe. This assistance will also cover single parents if they are eligible. If you are leaving a shelter or an overcrowded home, the government may be able to help you with your rent.

The Greene County Veterans Services offers rent, emergency financial aid, loans, and other assistance to veterans and their families. They can assist military personnel in filing for a pension or disability. There are also other forms of support besides rent help, such as help with furnishing a home, paying utility bills, and receiving medical care.

The Salvation Army Xenia Services Unit is a homeless shelter and resource center that provides funds to help pay rent and other bills, as well as a variety of other services. There are also other housing resources available, such as transitional housing, low cost Family Store, and transitional apartments.

It is based in Greene County, Ohio and provides low income housing for the county. It also provides Section 8 housing vouchers for the county. The government may be able to help with things like vouchers for rent, referrals for low-cost home loans, and public housing units and apartments. 8는 소득 기준 임대 프로그램이며, 임차인은 소득의 30 %도 지불해야한다. The Section 8 program is a rent subsidy program that is based on income. Tenants who participate in the program are required to pay 30% of their income towards rent.

You can reach the Xenia office of Legal Aid of Greene County and Western Ohio by calling (937) 228-8088. There are a few ways to get free legal help from lawyers in Ohio. The first is to contact your local county bar association and ask for a referral to a lawyer who provides free legal services. Another way to find free legal help is to contact the Ohio Legal Aid Society, which provides legal assistance to low-income Ohioans. Finally, you can also check with the Ohio State Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral Service, which can connect you with a lawyer in your area who offers free initial consultations.

The 124 South Detroit Street, Xenia, OH 45385 is the main number to call. The transitional home provides shelter, clothing, and other assistance. After you have been renting a property for a while and everything is going smoothly, you may be able to get your security deposit back, as well as funds for connecting utilities.

The Donnellan Shelters is a community action partnership that provides emergency housing, shelter, case management, and even money for relocation or storage costs in Xenia, Ohio. The non-profit is also involved in helping people who are about to become homeless or have recently become homeless.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *