Assistance Program

Ottawa County rental assistance programs.

There are a few different ways that you can get help with paying your rent in Ottawa County. One way is to get referrals from different organizations. Another way is to get financial aid from the government. There are many organizations that can offer assistance to those in need. Some examples include churches, charities, and government agencies. Each organization has its own specific requirements that must be met in order to receive assistance. These programs help low-income tenants who are behind on their payments or who are close to being evicted. There are programs that can help with rent payments, free legal aid, and eviction defense in the Grand Haven region. There may also be assistance available for security deposits.

There are agencies that will not only help pay a portion of your rent, but also provide other support services. This means that people who are trying to find a place to live will be referred to places where they can stay for a short time, like a shelter. If the client is stable, they may be able to get help from other agencies with things like security deposits or rent.

Below are some of the primary agencies in Ottawa County, Michigan to contact. Some assistance programs have limits on who they can help. Some rental programs are for single parents or veterans, and others require the tenant to have some form of income.

The organization Coopersville Cares may be able to help with a portion of back rent, but this is only possible once per year.

Love INC of Allendale is a community organization that helps connect people in need with resources and services. This means that they will provide referrals to other charities or churches in their network that offer one-time, emergency rent or mortgage help. The faith-based charity can be contacted by phone at (616) 895-5683.

The Ottawa County Department of Homeland Security offers grants using state of Michigan and federal government funds. All expenses related to renting, including moving costs and security deposits, will be covered. Additionally, they can help people find a job or apply for government assistance programs like section 8 vouchers. The office is located at 12185 James Street in Holland, or you can call (616) 394-7200. Public assistance in Michigan helps people with low incomes get the resources they need to improve their lives.

This is not an emergency program. They provide a stable environment for the homeless. Low income apartments are available in Ottawa County. The staff can help clients find long term rent subsidies or money for the up front costs.

The Salvation Army is a religious organization that provides various forms of assistance to people in need, including financial aid, loans, shelter, and rent assistance. The case management process can help provide stability for individuals by working with them to develop a plan and connect them with resources. The Salvation Army provides assistance programs to help those in need in Ottawa County. These programs include food assistance, financial assistance, and clothing assistance. The Salvation Army also provides Christmas assistance and disaster relief assistance.

The People Center is an organization that helps families facing eviction by providing them with one of their six low income apartments.

The Holland Rescue Mission is a center that helps men in need. It is located at 166 South River Avenue Holland, Michigan 49423. The telephone number is (616) 396-2200.

A partnership is a relationship between two or more people in which they work together to achieve a common goal. This could be a solution to your immediate need. There are many different types of referral services available in Ottawa County that can help with everything from advice to short term housing and one time rent or energy bill assistance. This could be a solution to your immediate need.

Legal Aid of Grand Haven and Western Michigan is a pro-bono firm that supports Ottawa County. Free legal help with evictions and other housing services are available. They provide financial assistance to low income tenants and those who have fallen behind on their rent payments.

The City of Holland offers tenant and landlord services, which can be accessed by calling (616) 355-1330. Additionally, the Ottawa County Legal Services provides similar services and can be reached at (888) 786-230. If you are facing eviction, you can get free advice from attorneys. They may be able to help you work out a solution, such as a payment plan for past due rent.

The Emergency Solution Grants of Ottawa can help you with your emergency needs. They can be reached at 1-877-211-5253. Non-profits will only accept applications if they have enough money to fund the applicant. The money could be used for things like rent to prevent homelessness, paying a mortgage, and more. Budgeting classes can help you figure out how to best use your money.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *