Rent Assistance

Rent assistance in Eugene Oregon and Lane County.

Where can I find information on rental assistance programs in Lane County and Eugene, Oregon? If you are facing eviction or need help with rent or a security deposit, you can call or apply at the churches, government programs, and charity agencies listed below. Individuals may be able to receive emergency cash assistance, though funding is limited.

Most Lane County and Eugene Oregon organizations also have information on other federal government programs, such as section 8. Case managers can help renters find other organizations in the community that may be able to provide financial assistance for things like rent, security deposits, or eviction prevention services. Many organizations in Lane County and Eugene, Oregon have partnerships and relationships with other organizations.

If you need help with rent, you should call as soon as you can. Waiting could mean that you miss your chance or that the money for the opportunity runs out.

Catholic Community Services provides financial assistance for basic needs including rent, electric bills, and food to residents of Eugene, Oregon. The main phone number for the service center is 541-345-3642. The agency can also provide information about and referrals to government programs and local charities. They can also advocate on your behalf for these programs. You may be eligible for assistance regardless of your income or background.

The House Of Grace is a rent assistance program that is located in Springfield, Oregon. This program is designed to help women who have children and have fled domestic violence. The program provides low cost housing and other services, such as childcare. They want to break the cycle of domestic abuse and poverty, and having a place to live is key to doing this.

The Community Sharing Program provides emergency assistance to low- to moderate income residents, seniors, and disabled people in south Lane County Oregon. The program offers basic-need assistance, such as food and clothing, to people in the community who are struggling to make ends meet. The government provides financial assistance to people who need help paying for rent, utilities, and other expenses. The agency also gives out information about local resources and how to get them.

The Eugene Mission provides emergency housing for men, women, and children. It is located at 1542 West First Avenue in Eugene, Oregon. The phone number is 541-344-3251. They will try to help people stay in their homes and apartments.

If you are a runaway or homeless youth, you can call the agency at any time of day. The phone number is 541-689-3111. They will help youth and families in Lane County who have emergency needs. The non-profit provides services to help people in a crisis, as well as temporary shelter. The Crisis program provides help with referrals, finding housing, and rental assistance. They also offer counseling for youth and families. Shelter and housing services provide a place to stay overnight, money for rent, group counseling, and individual case management.

Looking Glass New Roads is a service that helps young adults aged 16-21. The program provides assistance with renting, as well as information and referrals to housing and grant programs. The main phone number for this company is 541.686.4310.

ShelterCare is a organization that provides emergency housing and advocacy for families in need. If you need assistance, you can reach them by dialing 541-689-7156. The government may give money to people who need help paying for rent or finding a place to live. Make sure to apply for supportive services, or get information and referral from someone. Emergency housing is for families who are homeless and have children. There are also transitional services available to help with housing needs. Help people keep their homes by working with them to establish and achieve goals. If you need help with rent, you can continue to get help from ShelterCare.

The Eugene Oregon Planning and Development Department provides rent assistance for up to 18 months for those experiencing homelessness through the Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program.

Siuslaw Outreach Services provides housing and rental assistance to women, men and their children. This means that if you are a victim of domestic violence, you can get help with a place to stay, as well as help with rent. Domestic Violence assistance includes providing advocates, short- and longer-term shelter, professional counseling, resource and referral, support groups, and peer counseling. The other services offered are helping with housing and case management as well as assistance with bills and debt management.

The St. Vincent de Paul-Eugene Service Station is a day-access center for homeless and low-income adults without children. The center is located at 450 Highway 99 N, Eugene, Oregon 97402-2303. The phone number for the center is 541-461-8688. The station provides information about job opportunities, housing options, food assistance programs, and government benefits. It also offers referral services to help people access these resources.

The St. Vincent de Paul – First Place Family Development Center is a local church-run organization that provides resources and support for families in need.

The Centro Latino Americano provides emergency rental assistance for those in need. They are located at 944 West 5th Avenue in Eugene, Oregon, and their phone number is (541) 687-2667. The focus of this organization is on Latinos, but anyone is welcome to stop by for help or information about referrals.

The Housing Agency provides low income families with access to affordable housing opportunities. The Agency also offers a variety of programs and services to help families succeed in their quest for self-sufficiency. The government provides financial assistance to low-income people to help them afford rent for housing or apartments. They also offer vouchers for other services. What is section 8 housing in Oregon? Section 8 housing is a government-funded program that provides housing assistance to low-income individuals and families. voucher holders can use their vouchers to rent apartments or houses from participating landlords.

The Salvation Army provides various social service programs at two locations in Lane County, Oregon. The programs offered include help with rent, utility bills, food, clothing, and more. To learn more about the services offered, or to find out how to access them, please contact the Salvation Army Family Services office in Eugene or Springfield. Some of the services that the organization provides are preventing homelessness, helping with rent, and providing shelter. They help with things like making sure people can pay their rent and avoiding evictions. It is better for everyone if people are kept in their homes or apartments rather than living on the streets.

The Lane County Legal Aid office provides free legal assistance and eviction defense services to qualifying individuals and families. The office is located at 376 E 11th Ave in Eugene, Oregon, and can be reached by phone at (541) 485-1017. Some of the ways that lawyers can help their clients who are struggling with housing issues include applying for cash assistance for rent, fighting evictions in housing court, and dealing with unsafe rental homes or housing discrimination.

The St. Benedict Lodge Catholic Church is located at 91683 Alma Dr. in McKenzie Bridge, Oregon. The main phone number for the church is (541) 822-3249. The church runs a program called Sister John’s Program, which provides assistance to people in need.

Catholic Community Services provides shelter, rental assistance, referrals, and crisis assistance to help those in the Springfield community who are struggling to keep a roof over their head. Other programs are also available, such as a voucher for seasonal school clothes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *