Rent Assistance

Stockton area and San Joaquin County rent assistance.

Families who are homeless or at risk of being homeless in San Joaquin County can apply for emergency rental assistance programs. These organizations may help with a portion of the bill, or provide resources for where to go for help. Most of the financial support is focused on the disabled, families with children, as well as senior citizens, but anyone in need can apply for rent or security deposit help.

There are not a lot of resources in the city of Stockton or in the county of San Joaquin. The staff may need to refer an applicant to other federal government grant programs or partner with other charities in order to help with rent payments. This means that although low income families can still ask for help, most of them will not be able to get the housing or rental assistance they need.

If someone is about to be kicked out of their home, their best choice may be to find a place to stay that is temporary. This will give the family time to save up for a security deposit or rent, purse job training, and more. Case management is another option for dealing with a problem or issue.

Veterans in San Joaquin can apply for VA’s Supportive Housing or SSVF programs. Both of these options will offer a federal government funded grant, as well as additional funding. The money can be used to pay rent to prevent an eviction, energy bills, and other housing costs. It will also help the veterans and their families find housing that is permanent and affordable to live in. The number to call is (209) 460-5000.

Shaw Ave., Suite 202, Fresno, CA 93711 The Central Valley Low Income Housing Corporation (CHLIVC) is a non-profit organization that provides affordable housing to low-income families in the Central Valley area of California. This program offers financial assistance to disabled individuals and families with children. It provides them with access to safe, decent, and affordable housing. This program is administered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. The Rental Assistance program helps disabled individuals and families with children to have access to safe and affordable housing. The program is administered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. The non-profit will work with families that have a disabled member or elderly family member living with them. The staff work to keep people from becoming homeless.

The San Joaquin County Neighborhood Preservation Division is an agency that helps with housing needs. They do not offer money directly, but they help people get money from the state. The center may be a source of information for families on low incomes about loans, legal aid, rent programs, foreclosure counseling, and more.

The New Directions program is a housing and rental assistance program specifically for people with mental illnesses or disabilities. They are part of HUD’s plan to provide a continuum of care for people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.

The clients of Lutheran Social Services of San Joaquin County are teenagers, veterans, and seniors. Both short term housing and funds for first months rent or a deposit are available. People seeking money for past due rent must budget and manage their money wisely. There are programs that can help people with a portion of their rent, energy costs, and other expenses so they don’t get evicted. Many churches are part of a group of churches that work together in a particular region.

Church volunteers help those who are less fortunate. The organization offers furniture, shelter, emergency rent help, transportation, and applications to public housing.

The Housing Authority of the city of Stockton and County of San Joaquin provides housing assistance to low-income residents through programs such as HUD section 8 rent vouchers and information on low income apartments. They can also help with public housing, assisting those who are disabled, elderly, or have a very low income. They can also give referrals for renting or buying a home.

6th AveDr. Smith The Pro Per Clinic is a medical facility located at 540 E. 6th Ave. Dr. Smith is a practicing doctor at this clinic. Main Street Stockton, California Call (209) 468-8280 for legal aid.

The Westcare Foundation is a non-profit organization that provides assistance to veterans and their families in the San Joaquin Valley area of California. This program helps people who are at risk of being evicted or foreclosed upon, and prevents them from becoming homeless. You may be able to get financial help with things like rent, utility bills, a security deposit or moving and storage costs. Veterans can also receive assistance with hotel accommodations and finding new housing.

Tracy Interfaith Homeless Intervention can provide assistance with rent for a short period of time during a crisis. The tenant cannot be responsible for any emergency situation. There are loans and grants available for immigrants and migrant workers to help with housing costs, including security deposits and other rent-related expenses. Tracy Interfaith is providing more assistance for housing. They are working to help people with housing, specifically by providing resources and help with rent and utility payments.

9th St., Los Angeles, CA 90015 The Human Services Agency is located at 333 E. 9th St., Los Angeles, CA 90015. There are resources available to help with rent arrears, such as grants and low-income housing. There are many programs that can help you with employment and cash aid.

Sixth Ave. Suite 200, Tucson, AZ 85705 El Concilio is an organization that helps Spanish-speaking people in the Tucson area. They provide services such as help with housing, food, and other resources. This organization provides services and advice specifically for Spanish-speaking immigrants who are living in or near Stockto, California. There are many programs that can help you with rent, benefits, and affordable housing. If you took out a predatory loan to pay rent, you can get help from lawyers and other staff.

The Salvation Army Corps Community has a few centers. One of these centers is located at 1305 E Weber Ave. The city of Stockton is located in the Central Valley of California. It is the county seat of San Joaquin County and is situated along the San Joaquin River. Stockton is known for its agriculture, wine industry, and proximity to the Sierra Nevada mountains. The number for that one is (209) 333-6741. The number for the Manteca center is (209) 948-8955 and the address is 128 N Garfield Ave, Manteca, California. Another center is located at 525 West Lockeford Street in Lodi and the number for that one is (209) 333-6741. Please call this number for information on where to apply for rent help, transitional housing, shelter, and other services.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *