Assistance Program

Utility and energy bill assistance programs Washington.

How can I get help in Washington with paying my utility and energy bills? There are many financial assistance programs that can help low income, senior citizens, and disabled people during difficult times. The government may provide emergency money or free grants for people who are struggling to pay their energy bills. Utility companies may also offer payment plans, discounts, or other forms of assistance to help people pay their bills. This means that you can get help paying for weatherization services or discounts on your energy bills in Washington state.

Many of the electric utilities in Washington offer some type of assistance program for low-income customers. Other places customers can turn to for help are non-profit organizations, charities, and government programs. While most of the financial aid provided is targeted at low-income households, elderly or disabled households also receive some type of assistance every year.

Government assistance programs to pay utility bills in Washington

Different utility providers in Washington offer government-funded programs to qualified families. Other resources and services are also available.

Public Utility Districts and utility companies in Washington state offer discounts on utility and energy bills to low-income, senior, and disabled customers. In general, discounts for customers will range from 5% to 40% off of their utility bill.

The Washington Energy Matchmaker conservation program helps homeowners save energy. Makes sure the furnace is working well, the attic, walls and floors are insulated, and there is no air leakage. I would like to find a community action agency in my area.

The state of WA and the federal government have programs to help people with low incomes with their energy bills and weatherization. There are government grants available to help with energy bills, specifically for heating costs. In addition, there are free energy conservation services available for families who are struggling financially. The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program and weatherization assistance are programs that help low-income families pay their energy bills and make their homes more energy efficient.

Get utility, heating, and light bill help directly from utility providers

The Avista – Project Share program provides assistance to community members in need through community action agencies in Washington. This program is run by the community, for the community, and helps those who may not be able to help themselves. There is financial aid available for those in need, regardless of their heating source. Apply at your local community action agency.

The Low Income Rate Assistance Program (LIRAP) is a program run by communication action agencies that provides assistance to low-income individuals. The Senior Energy Outreach is another option. This program provides weatherization and energy efficiency services to low-income households, with a focus on seniors. This program provides money to help pay for heating and cooling expenses. This is for seniors with low income.

Avista also manages other emergency financial aid programs. Some payment options are available directly from the utility company. Other services, such as weatherization, are run in partnership with local community action agencies and non-profits. This allows us to provide these services at a lower cost to our customers. Need help with your Avista bill? We may be able to assist you with a payment plan or refer you to resources that can help.

The Low-Income Senior and Disabled Discount program provides a 15-20% discount to low-income customers who meet certain poverty levels. To be eligible for the Senior Low Income discount, applicants must be 62 years of age, or have a disabled household member. For more information, call the Benton Franklin Community Action Committee at 509-545-4065.

The program provides weatherization and energy assistance to low-income households throughout the state. Winter Help is a program in Washington state that helps low-income households pay for weatherization and energy assistance. The program is administered by Community Action Agencies. It can help cover the costs of gas and heating.

There are other emergency assistance programs offered to lower income customers of Cascade Natural Gas, including programs to prevent disconnection, and to provide assistance with heating and weatherization. The energy company recommends families to call for help. Cascade Natural Gas is providing additional assistance programs to help customers with their energy bills.

If you are a low-income disabled or senior citizen in Chelan County, you may be able to get a discount on your monthly utility or electric bill. The discount for people with low incomes on their monthly energy bill can be up to 30%. Call any of the following numbers. The City of Port Angeles can be reached by calling 360-457-0411. The phone number for Leavenworth is 509-548-7761. The phone number for Wenatchee Public Utility District is 509-663-8121. This is a phone number for Chelan.

Chelan County PUD provides weatherization assistance using state and federal funds. You can call Leavenworth at 509-548-7761, Wenatchee (PUD Headquarters) at 509-663-8121, or Chelan at 509-682-2581.

The Chelan PUD – Helping Hands program is a program offered by the Chelan/Douglas Community Action that can provide support to qualified families. To reach the main customer service number, dial 509-662-6156. To reach the Leavenworth office, dial 509-548-7761. To reach the Wenatchee office, dial 509-663-8121. To reach the Chelan office, dial 509-682-2581.

The ‘Pass the Buck’ program in Port Angeles is a system where people can donate to help low-income residents pay their city utility bills. The Olympic Community Action Council is responsible for the program. Contact the Olympic Community Action Council by phone at 360-452-4726.

The City of Richland provides a program known as Helping Hands, which can give up to $100 to customers to help pay for energy and utility bills when they are out of options. If you would like to speak to someone over the phone, please call 509-942-1104.

If you are a senior or have a disability, you may be eligible for a discount on your city of Richland taxes. This means that they could get cheaper rates for things like water and electricity. The number to call is 509-942-7390.

The Neighborly Assistance Program provides assistance to low-income customers who are struggling to pay their monthly electricity bills. The program is run by Clallam County PUD. Contact a local organization that helps low-income families and individuals.

Clallam County also offers a Senior Citizen Discount and a Disabled Discount in addition to the standard plan. To sign up for these discounts, please call PUD 1-800-542-7859. The PUD offers a discount on electric and water bills for people who are 62 or older. The Disabled Discount is a program that provides financial assistance to disabled people who are living below the poverty line.

This company will give a 50% discount on monthly utility bills to senior citizens.

The Guarantee of Service Plan from Clark Co. PUD allows customers to pay a monthly amount on their energy bills based on their total household income, rather than electricity use. To qualify, customers must meet certain income requirements. This means that you don’t have to pay extra if you’re late on your rent, or if you damage something in your apartment. Please call 360-992-3000.

The Clark County PUD has a fuel assistance program called Operation Warm Heart that can help people pay their home heating bills who are elderly, ill, or facing a financial hardship from a family crisis or unemployment. The program will cover the costs of any type of heating that the applicant uses, including oil, gas, kerosene, wood, gas, and electricity. 360-992-3000 is a phone number

The Columbia Rural Electric Association offers a discount program for low-income seniors. Call Walla Walla at 1-800-642-1231, or in Dayton at 509-526-4041.

The Cowlitz County Public Utility District helps customers save energy and money by weatherizing their homes. If you would like to speak to someone over the phone, you can call either 360-577-7514 or 800-631-1131.

Cowlitz County PUD offers two programs. The first is Warm Neighbor Plus, which is an option for Cowlitz PUD customers who are struggling to pay their bill and are at risk of being disconnected. The Warm Neighbor Program helps low-income families pay their electric bills. If you’re an electric customer and need help, you can contact the Lower Columbia Community Action Council at 425-3430. They can give you more information or details on either program.

The Cowlitz County PUD offers two discounts for low-income customers: the Low-income Disabled Discount Rate and the Low-income Senior Discount Rate. The programs offer a discount for people who are senior citizens or disabled and have income levels that meet certain requirements. To learn more about discounts and programs offered by the Columbia Community Action Council, contact them at 360-425-3430.

The Low Income Weatherization Program is a partnership between Douglas PUD and the Chelan-Douglas Community Action Council. This program helps low-income customers make their homes more energy efficient. If you live in Douglas County, you may be eligible for assistance. Call the number 509-884-7191 or 1-800-503-7990 for help.

Elmhurst Mutual Power & Light Shine a Light may be able to offer qualified, low-income customers emergency financial assistance and cash grants to help pay their electric bills. The Salvation Army runs the program. To reach customer service, please dial 253-531-4646.

In order to qualify for this program, the applicant must be 62 years of age or older, and their income must fall below a certain limit. The number 509-775-3325 is a telephone number.

Discounts on utility bills are available to low-income disabled and senior customers, which can help them save money. Some businesses offer reduced prices for seniors (typically defined as those aged 62 or older) and for disabled people. You can contact the company by calling 1-800-638-7701 or 509-547-5591.

Franklin PUD offers customers a helping hand through its customer service line. There is financial aid available for customers who need help. If you want to get involved in your community, one way to do so is to contact a community action agency in your area. These organizations are typically involved in a variety of activities aimed at helping those in need and improving the overall quality of life in the community. You can usually find contact information for local community action agencies online or in the government section of your phone book.

This is for low income people. Grant Co. PUD offers a “Share the Warmth” program for low income people. To reach customer service for this company, please dial 509-754-0500.

The Grays Harbor Public Utility District provides grants for floor and wall insulation, weather-stripping, and window replacement through its low-income weatherization program. To reach customer service, please dial 360-538-6383.

The Project Help assistance program was created to help families in need pay for heating bills. The money for the program comes from customer contributions. This fuel program will cover the costs of all types of heat – gas, oil, electric, wood, etc. The emergency crisis funds can help low-income and working families pay the deposit for new PUD electric service. The Coastal Community Action Program is responsible for administering the program. Call this number for customer service.

Grays Harbor PUD offers a couple of assistance programs to certain customers. Customers can call 360-532-4220 or 1-800-562-7726 for more information. The Disabled Discount Program may be able to provide customers with a  discount on their utility bills if they have a disability. There is also a Senior Discount Program for low income senior citizens.

The Klickitat PUD has a financial emergency program called Operation Warm Heart that can help people pay their energy and utility bills. The people who want to take the course must first be approved. Please contact either Goldendale, Wendy, at 509-773-5891, or White Salmon, Wanita, at 509-493-2255.

This company offers a Low Income Elderly Discount to low-income senior citizens on a seasonal basis. This program lasts from April to December and can assist people in saving money on their utility and heating bills. This means that if you are low income and have been keeping up with your PUD monthly bills, you are eligible for a 10 percent winter discount. The customer service number for this company is 773-5891 or 800-548-8357.

Lewis County PUD’s Project Share may be able to help low-income customers who are struggling to pay their electric or energy bill. The PUD contracts with the Community Action Council to help low-income customers with utility bills. The Morton Office phone number is 360-496-6100. Please call Chehalis Office at 360-748-9261 or 1-800-562-5612 for more information.

Mason County PUD is offering a $15 discount on monthly energy bills for seniors. This is a program for seniors who have a low income. Individuals who are disabled may be able to get assistance with paying their energy bills. For these programs, you can contact the Community Action Council at 426-9726, or you can dial toll free at 1-800-952-6992 to apply or get an appointment.

Mason County PUD 3 runs a program similar to Project Share. Under this program, qualifying customers can receive a discount on their monthly electric bill. The PUD 3 Energy Bill Assistance Program is a program that helps people with their energy bills. It is a joint effort of local churches, the Community Action Council (CAC), and interested citizens. The purpose of this program is to help customers who are having trouble paying their electric bills. Call the following numbers. If you need to reach Elma from Shelton, you can call toll free at 360-482-4998. If you’re in Shelton and need to reach Belfair, you can call toll free at 360-426-8255. The PUD 3 office in Belfair can be reached at 360-275-2833.

The Project Share program provides emergency home heating aid and assistance for paying local needy families. This program is funded by customer donations from the Modern Electric Water Company. The Project Share assistance program helps those in trouble by providing them with a one-time financial support or grant. This will help them get back on their feet and improve their situation. Call the number 509-928-4540

Northwest Natural Gas provides financial assistance to low income customers through various programs. Washington families can set up payment plans, budget billing, or apply for federal government assistance such as LIHEAP. The level payment plan is a way for customers to pay off a past due balance on their account. This plan can help customers budget their payments and make it easier to pay off their balance. More programs to help people pay their Northwest Natural Gas bills.

The Okanogan County PUD has a program called Project Help which is designed to assist families and individuals who are struggling to pay their electric bills and who do not qualify for assistance from other government programs like LIHEAP. This project provides funds to help with utility deposits and payments. To reach Tonasket, call 509-486-2131; to reach Okanogan, call 509-422-3310; to reach Oroville, call 509-476-2928; to reach Brewster, call 509-689-2502.

The second program is the Orcas Island Community Fund, which provides a $500 grant for Orcas Island residents who are experiencing a financial hardship. The Orcas Power & Light Cooperative offers two programs to help residents with their bills. Energy Assist provides a monthly bill credit for those who qualify, while the Orcas Island Community Fund provides a one-time grant of $500 for residents experiencing financial hardship.

The other program available is the Project PA. This is an emergency grant that can be used once per year to help co-op members who are struggling to pay their winter heating bills. This grant is a priority for seniors and people with disabilities. For more information on how to save energy, visit or call 360-376-3500.

The Pacific Co. PUD offers a discount to low-income seniors and disabled customers who meet the federal poverty guidelines. Both may be able to receive a 40% discount. Please call Raymond at his office at 360-942-2411, Naselle at 360-484-7454, or Long Beach. If you can’t reach him at any of those numbers, please call the main office at 360-642-3191.

The Pacific County PUD offers assistance to low income and needy individuals with their energy and electric bills through Warm Heart. This program is designed to help those who are not able to get help from any other sources. The utility assistance program is ran by The Ministerial Association in the north area of the county, and by FISH in the south area of the county. Please call the following number. Please call this number. Call the number 360-642-4987 to talk to someone about fish. If you would like to speak to someone at the Ministerial Association, you can call them at 360-942-3157.

Pacific power provides a bill assistance program for low income customers. This program offers a discount on your energy bill during the winter months if you meet certain income requirements. To find out more about how to get help from your local community action agency, contact them directly. The phone numbers for the following are as follows: Yakima County – South of Union Gap (Northwest Community Action Center) 509-865-7630; Columbia, Garfield, Walla Walla (Blue Mountain Action Council) 509-529-4980; Yakima County – North of Union Gap (Yakima Valley OIC) 509-452-7145.

The Pacific Power Project HELP is a program that provides financial assistance to people in need. If you live in Washington and need to dial Walla Walla, Yakima, or Sunnyside/Toppenish, please use the following numbers: Walla Walla, 509-529-9470, Yakima, 509-453-3139, or Sunnyside/Toppenish, 509-865-4151.

Pacific Power partners with local non-profit and charity agencies to help low to moderate income-qualifying homeowners and renters living in single-family homes, mobile home or apartments by providing free weatherization services. There are many things you can do to make your home more energy efficient, like using compact fluorescent light bulbs, adding insulation, and installing low-flow showerheads.

Please call your local community agency to apply for help. For opportunities in Yakima County, dial (509) 452-2555. For opportunities in Columbia, Garfield, and Walla Walla, phone (509) 529-4980. For opportunities in Yakima County – South of Union Gap, phone (509) 865-7630.

The company offers a variety of services, including resources like the ones mentioned above. Other financial help, like payment plans and discounts, are available if you have an emergency. What other assistance programs does Pacific Power offer?

If you are struggling because of medical emergencies, unemployment, or other reasons, you may be able to get help from Neighbors in Need. I need to speak to customer service. The number to dial is 509-447-3137.

The Peninsula Light Company may be able to help low-income families who live on the Gig Harbor and Key peninsula area of Washington by providing them with financial assistance. Project Help is a program that helps low-income families with their high winter heating bills from November to April. Key Peninsula Community Services manages the program and gives money to those who need help. The number to reach customer service is 1-888-809-8021.

The Peninsula Light Company has a program called the Senior and Disabled Discount program which gives discounts of up to 25% to low income seniors or disabled customers. To reach customer service, please call 253-857-1510 or 1-888-809-8021.

The Puget Sound region has a financial assistance program called HELP that may be able to provide additional utility bill-payment assistance to qualified customers beyond the federal LIHEAP program. If you are low income or qualify in some other way, you may be able to get a credit of $1,000 to lower your electricity or natural gas bill. To learn more about the program or to apply, please call 1-866-223-5425.

Puget Sound Energy offers low income energy conservation programs that may include providing repairs for heating and water heating equipment, installing insulation, draft sealing, and repairs to homes. There are a variety of free services available from local low-income agencies, charities, and community action agencies. If you are interested in getting help from a low-income agency, please call 1-800-562-1482.

The Puget Sound Energy Warm Home Fund is a program designed to help people with their utility bills in emergency situations. This means that if you are a low-income or working poor family and you might lose your electricity or natural gas, you may be able to get some money to help you pay for it. If you need assistance, contact your local Salvation Army.

If you face disconnection from Seattle City Light, Project SHARE may be able to help. This assistance program is for customers who have received an urgent utility disconnection notice. If the customer has explored all other options and taken advantage of all other financial assistance programs, this program may be able to help. It will pay up to $500 of your electric bill if it is funded by customer donations and private donations. Customers who need help must be referred by Seattle City Light Customer Service. For more information, please call 206-684-3000.

The Residential Energy Assistance Program (REAP) provides help with electric bills for low-income customers. The Low-Income Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) helps low-income customers make their homes more energy-efficient. The Seattle City Light offers two different programs to assist its customers. The Residential Energy Assistance Program (REAP) provides help with electric bills for low-income customers. The Low-Income Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) helps low-income customers make their homes more energy-efficient. They provide assistance to low-income people in emergency situations. Customers who need help paying their energy bills can get a discount of up to 50% or $200 off their bill once a year from Seattle City Light. This aid is provided if the customer is about to be disconnected. You will need to make arrangements to pay any remaining balance on your utility and energy bills. The other program offered is a program that gives discounts on bills for people who are low-income, seniors, or disabled. This means that if you meet the qualifications, you can save half of your water, electric, sewer, and garbage bills. Both programs are designed to help low-income families and have conditions attached. Call the number 206-684-0268.

If you live in Seattle and your income is low, you may be eligible for assistance from Seattle City Light. Programs available include payment plans and immediate financial aid. Each program will have a specific set of requirements that must be met in order to apply. Some programs will help with a specific bill, while others may offer more general assistance. There may be financial assistance available for utility bills, such as heating, electricity and water. Some programs may help with just one bill, while others may provide more general assistance. The Seattle City Light is willing to provide more assistance to customers in need.

HomeWise Weatherization will analyze your home’s energy consumption to see where improvements can be made. Energy-saving improvements can be made. This can include adding insulation, improving ventilation, weatherstripping doors and windows, and more. If you want more information or want to apply, you can call 206-684-0244.

The Snohomish County PUD offers discounts for seniors and low-income customers. This program provides discounts on electric bills throughout the year, depending on income level. The discounts range from 20 percent to 60 percent. You can contact your local community action agency or senior center for help, or you can call 425-783-1000 or 1-877-783-1000.

The Snohomish County PUD provides a service called Project Pride for the customers of these companies. The American Red Cross and Snohomish County PUD have partnered to create a program that helps people with their energy bills. Project PRIDE provides low-income families with grants to help pay their monthly electric bills and avoid disconnection. The number you have dialed is incorrect. Please check the number and try again. If you need more help, extra resources will be made available. This is the website for the Snohomish County PUD.

The Residential weatherization program provides financial assistance and grants to low income customers to help them weatherize their homes. The Energy Services Office can be contacted at 253-502-8363.

If you are a qualified, low-income customer who is 62 years or older or disabled, you can receive additional savings from Tacoma Public Utilities. If you pay your Tacoma Water, Tacoma Power, and Sewer Services bills on time, you will receive a 25% discount on your next bill. To make a phone call, you need to dial a number. Pierce County Community Services provides assistance to those in need outside of the city. They can be reached at 1-800-348-7144. The Metropolitan Development Council provides services for city of Tacoma residents, including housing assistance and community development programs. They can be reached at 253-572-5557.

Tacoma Public Utilities provides low income customers with programs and financial assistance resources in addition to the resources above. The company will not only help families pay their electric bills, but will also help with water bill payments. You can learn more about Tacoma Public Utilities assistance programs by visiting their website.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *