Assistance Program

Cascade Natural Gas assistance programs in Washington.

Cascade Gas customers who are struggling to pay their energy bills have options available to them. There are programs that provide financial assistance and help with conservation for families who live in Washington and Oregon. Representatives are available to support individuals who have received a disconnection notice from Cascade Natural Gas.

Government assistance for Cascade Gas customers

If you earn a low income and use natural gas to heat your home, you may be able to get help with weatherization. This is a program that can help families save money on their energy bills. The applicant does not have to pay anything, and the government will cover the cost of improvemnts to the home, such as adding insulation, caulking, getting the furnace and cooling system checked, and more.

Cascade Gas customers may be eligible for grants and cash assistance from the Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). This is a yearly event. There are programs available to help low-income, working poor, and other qualified households with paying a portion of their home energy bills. Applications for assistance can be made at your local community action agency in Washington. These agencies will also distribute funding to those in need.

The Low-Income Energy Assistance Program is available to residents of Washington who meet the qualifications. The income guidelines for each state vary and are based on the federal poverty and/or low income levels. The Cascade Gas Company provides financial assistance to low-income families through the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). This program is funded by the federal government and helps families pay their utility bills.

The service may also include a feature to prevent accidental disconnection. You should not send the company an email if you have a shut off notice, but rather call Cascade Gas Customer Service to speak to someone about the issue. The helpline number for this company is 1-888-522-1130. A company representative will help you learn about all the assistance programs that are available to you. There are a variety of payment options and budgeting services that can be offered to customers based on their income and other factors.

Cascade Natural Gas created Winter Help for its customers. Since the late 1980s, a few hundred Washington area families have received help every year. The emergency funds are for families who are low income and at risk of not having any money for bills. Cascade Natural Gas will provide a yearly credit to accounts that receive any type of financial assistance.

This assistance program is funded by donations from customers, businesses, and others in the greater Oregon and Washington community. The energy company will also match a certain percentage of the donations. This means that if you contribute money to a cause, you can write it off on your taxes. All contributions you make will be used to help improve your community, specifically those who are low income, seniors, or disabled. Donations can be made by mailing in a check or by calling the company and making a donation over the phone.

For more information on how to contribute, or to apply for Winter Help, call Cascade Natural Gas at 1-888-522-1130. A customer service representative will explain the program to you and tell you about the different options that are available.

The Winter Help program in Washington has also been registered with the Charitable Solicitations Act, so anyone interested can get more financial information about the program from them. Many non-profit organizations participate in this program.

Financial assistance sites – Washington locations

The community action agencies and social services offices that can help with Cascade Natural Gas bills include:

2nd Ave., Suite B, Tumwater, WA 98512 This is the address of the Coastal Community Action Program in Tumwater, WA. Patison St. Suite A, Ellensburg, WA 98926, call 509-925-9740 The addresses and phone numbers for various community action agencies in Washington are as follows: – Court St., Pasco, WA 99301, dial 509-545-4065 – Community Action, Longview, PO Box 2129, Longview, WA 98632 dial 360-425-3430 – Lower Columbia Community Action Council, 1526 Commerce Ave, Longview, WA 98632, telephone 360-425-3430 – Mount Vernon, Skagit County Community Action, Mount Vernon, Washington 98273, dial 360-416-7585 – Housing Authority of Skagit County, 1650 Port Drive, Burlington, WA 98233, call 360-428-1959 – Moses Lake, Othello, Wenatchee, OIC of Washington, 815 Fruitvale Blvd., Yakima, WA 98902, dial 509-765-9206 – Blue Mountain Action Council, 342 Catherine St., Walla Walla, WA 98362, number 509-529-4980 – Community Action Council, 420 Golf Club Rd SE., Suite 100, Lacey, Washington 98503, dial 360-438-1100 – OIC of Washington, 815 Fruitvale Blvd., Yakima, Washington 98902, dial 509-452-7145 – Yakima Valley Farm Workers, PO Box 831, 706 Rentschler Lane, Toppenish, WA 98948, main number 509-865-7630 – Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, PO Box 190, Toppenish, Washington 98948, call 509-865-5898

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *