Free Stuff

Free medical clinics in Forsyth County.

If someone is uninsured or has a low income, they may be able to get free or low-cost medical and dental care from community clinics in Winston-Salem and Forsyth County. There are several health centers in the area that offer various services that can help people in many ways. Patients can save money on medical and hospital bills with help from our financial assistance program.

The free medical clinics provide medical, health, and dental care to low income or underinsured patients who make less that 200% of the federal government poverty level. There are many services available for people who do not have any insurance, or who have limited health and dental insurance plans. Other care is for people who are unable to care for themselves. The assistance is usually for families with low incomes.

The mission of the Forsyth County clinics is to provide high quality medical care to the community and to restore health to families and children in the area. They offer general medicine, physicals, immunization, and many have an onsite pharmacy. Please call one of the clinics in Winston-Salem listed below for more information and assistance. There are other options for health insurance, including Christian health insurance policies.

The Centro Clinico Community Care Center provides medical care programs to those in need in the community. The center is located at 2135 New Walkertown Road in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and the telephone number is (336) 723-7904. A sliding fee scale is a system where the amount you pay for medical care is based on how much money you make. If you make a lot of money, you will pay more for medical care than someone who doesn’t make as much money. Some basic health care, such as vaccinations, may be provided at no cost. There are a number of ways to reduce healthcare costs, including taking advantage of free prescription medications, using legal resources, and other cost-saving measures.

The clinic is located on 600 Old Hollow Road in Winston Salem, NC. It provides healthcare services to patients on a first come and served basis. They offer free care to the uninsured in Forsyth County, which includes checking for diabetes, blood pressure, and other health care needs.

The Behavioral Health & Community Unit (BeHCU) Mobile Clinic is a mobile medical unit that provides free mental health, behavioral health, substance abuse, and health screenings in Forsyth, Randolph, and Guildford counties. The administrative phone number for the clinic is 336-750-2541. This means that anyone can come in and receive treatment, regardless of their socioeconomic status. The services include, but are not limited to: family practice, sports medicine, preventive medicine, and general surgery. The Community Care Center offers medical care for the students of Winston-Salem State University. Services such as family practice, sports medicine, preventive medicine, and general surgery are available. If an individual needs more care than what is being provided, then they will be referred to a specialist for help. If you don’t make enough money to pay for health insurance and don’t qualify for Medicare or Medicaid, you may be able to get help from the government. They also have a dental clinic that provides dental cleanings and treatment. Many of the resources are provided to Forsyth County families for free if they qualify. It provides resources to families in need. Free medical care is offered at the site. The United Health Centers in Winston-Salem, NC provides medical care at a sliding fee scale. They help individuals with insurance (private or government such as Medicaid) as well as those who lack it. UHC is the only federally qualified health center in Winston-Salem with three locations. UHC @Waughtown is located at 3009 Waughtown Street, UHC @The Commons is located at 1430 Felicity Lane, and UHC @Peters Creek Parkway is located at 2101 Peters Creek Parkway. The Division of Public Health Nursing – Forsyth County is located at 799 N Highland Avenue. The health center’s phone number is (336) 727-2890. You can call for information on government programs such as Medicaid, Medicare, and others. Get referrals to places that give immunizations, tests to see if you’re pregnant, and other providers. This is the main government-affiliated health care agency in Forsyth County, North Carolina. It can help refer people to the medical care they need.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *