Assistance Program

Northern North Carolina rent assistance programs.

There are many resources that can help you pay your rent, especially if you live in Warren, Vance, Person, Franklin, or Granville counties. Non-profit agencies typically work together to offer housing and rental assistance to prevent homelessness within a certain region.

Which agency should I call? What are the primary agencies to call? They will also have information on other charities that are located near them. There are several churches in the area that will offer a very small amount of money for rent or other housing related expenses. This is done as a way to help those in need. Only non-profit organizations can refer people to those sites.

The counties in the north are also supported by resources from the entire state. There are many programs available to help people with their rent payments, including free legal aid, section 8 vouchers, and grants. The information provided below gives more detail on the topics mentioned.

The Salvation Army provides a range of services across the area including family stores, food pantries, Christmas assistance, and more. There may be occasional opportunities for financial assistance with things like rent, utility bills, or shelter services for elderly citizens. You will also need to pay for water every month. If a tenant owes back rent, the center may provide a loan to the tenant. To make an appointment, dial (919) 688-7306 from Monday to Friday. Another site is at 355 Alexander Avenue in Henderson, North Carolina 27536. You can call the number (252) 438-7107.

The Life Line Outreach is a shelter that helps victims of domestic violence. They are located at 2014 Raleigh Rd. in Henderson, NC. You can reach them at (252) 438-2098. The state of North Carolina offers a variety of assistance programs for those in need, including food assistance, rental assistance, security deposit assistance, counseling, and more.

This organization provides legal assistance to those who cannot afford it in North Carolina. This includes Vance and Person Counties. If you need help with your eviction, you can call this number for free legal assistance. This assistance is available only to low-income families and the elderly.

The North Carolina Department of Social Services has locations in Granville, Person, Vance, Warren, and Franklin counties. The department provides assistance with housing, among other things.

The Section 8 Vouchers program in Henderson, North Carolina provides housing assistance to low-income residents through government vouchers. Contact the program at (252) 492-8559 for more information. The voucher is for future rent in low income housing, not a deposit.

The Christian Help Center is a place where the working poor can go to get help. They offer numerous services that can help people in need. Rental assistance means help with paying rent. Guidance means giving advice or opinion about what someone should do. The clientele of the organization include immigrants, homeless people, and disabled individuals. The focus is on Person County.

The Franklin-Vance-Warren Opportunity180 South Beckford DriveHenderson, NC 27536 main phone number is (252) 492-8559 is a community action agency that can help prevent homelessness and address employment needs. In times of crisis, there may be grants available to help with rent or utilities, or partnering with local PHA across the northern tier on HUD vouchers.

ACIM helps people with rent and energy bills.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *