Rent Assistance

Rent assistance Clackamas County.

There are programs available to Clackamas County residents that can help with rental assistance and free legal support to prevent evictions. There are various organizations that offer financial assistance to those in need. These include charities, churches, and government grant programs. There is limited financial aid available to help low income families with housing costs such as back rent, but there are other services that may be of help. Most low income families can get free legal support or help with applications for government grants.

The organizations and agencies below offer rent help to individuals or families who are facing homelessness. They will attempt to help Clackamas County residents who meet certain qualifications. Applicants will need to go through a system that manages and organizes information. The government will provide financial assistance to people in the form of loans or other emergency assistance. If an agency can’t help the applicant with their rent, they will try to give them a referral to another resource that can help them pay their rent.

Northwest Housing Alternatives is a non-profit organization that provides affordable housing options for low-income individuals and families in the Portland, Oregon metro area. They offer a variety of programs and services, including the HomeBase program, which helps families identify and secure safe, affordable housing. For more information, please call (503) 655-8575. This policy provides assistance to people who are facing eviction or who are already homeless, as well as helping them find new housing if necessary. There may be financial assistance available to help pay for rent, as well as a security deposit, for a family who is currently homeless. A hardship is a situation in which someone finds it difficult to live because of financial problems. If a tenant is experiencing financial difficulties, case management can be arranged to help them.

Molly’s Fund, a charity dedicated to researching and fighting Lupus, has partnered with local churches in an effort to raise awareness and funds for their cause. If you have Lupus and are struggling to pay your rent or other bills, you may be eligible for assistance. To reach our services, please dial (503) 775-3497.

The Housing Authority of Clackamas County is located at 13930 S Gain Street Oregon City, OR 97045. The phone number is (503) 655-8267. They offer various federal and state of Oregon programs. There are programs to help veterans, such as the Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH) program. This includes programs like public housing, section 8 vouchers, and shelter care plus that help disabled people with housing. The Section 8 voucher program is a government-funded program that provides financial assistance to low-income families to help them pay for rent.

The Clackamas County Community Action is a government organization located on Kaen Road in Oregon City, Oregon. Their mission is to help low-income residents in the county with things like food, clothing, and housing assistance. Most referral programs are designed to help people who are facing eviction. Some individuals can learn about emergency rental assistance, landlord-tenant mediation, and other affordable housing options. This is a phone number. They offer Spanish-language advice.

If a tenant is in danger of being evicted, Rent Well can help them by providing rehousing options. Workshop participants may be offered applications to no-interest loan programs, information on low income housing, and emergency rental programs. Shelters provide a place to stay as well as referrals to rent and security deposit assistance. Please call 503-650-5647.

The Cascade Aids Project is a non-profit organization that provides housing and financial assistance to people living with HIV or AIDS in Clackamas County, Oregon.

The address for Life Change Transitions is 303 S High Street in Oregon City, Oregon. The phone number is (503) 657-3071.

Clackamas County Resolution Services and Legal Aid often work together to offer mediation and free information. The website provides information on fair housing laws and consumer disputes and offers assistance in applying for benefits such as section 8 or other rent programs run by the government.

Please call Catholic Charities of Oregon City at (503) 231-4866. They often help the working poor as well as senior citizens. The charity provides different levels of assistance based on how much money is donated. Energy bills, rent, and even food for the homeless are some of the things that can be covered. If you are looking for information on Catholic Charity assistance programs in Clackamas County, you can visit their website or contact their office.

If you haven’t received help in the last year and meet other qualifications, you may be able to get up to $200 for your back rent.

This organization only provides referrals and does not offer any other services. The phone number for the business is (503) 295-7744. There are many resources available to help those who are homeless or struggling to keep a roof over their head. Learn about homeless shelters, rent programs, storage help, and much more.

The Housing Rights and Resources Center is a charity that works with other charities to prevent homelessness and ensure that affordable housing and apartments are available. Please call the number 503-650-5679. They also have information about shelters like Annie Ross House or how to get funds for rental expenses.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *