Rent Assistance

Rent help in Sedgwick County Kansas.

If you live in Sedgwick County or Wichita, Kansas and don’t have a lot of money, you can get help paying for a place to live. This can include emergency rent assistance, section 8 housing vouchers, transitional housing, or shelters. There are programs available from charities, churches and the government for seniors, disabled, and low income families with children.

Most of the rent assistance is not long term and is only meant to be temporary. Many programs will require that applicants also go through self-sufficiency type programs, such as budgeting, job training, and credit counseling. These types of programs help individuals become more independent and capable of taking care of themselves. These programs are not charity services, and have strict conditions and time limits in place.

If you are in danger of being evicted, have lost your job, or are experiencing a financial hardship, then please reach out to one or more of the non-profits or government programs below. If you are in need of assistance, speak to a case manager to see what type of help they can provide.

Mennonite Housing Rehabilitation Services is a non-profit that helps low and moderate income households buy homes. They have programs for first time home buyers and they work in Sedgwick County. California Ave. The office is located on North California Avenue. The number to dial for the city of Wichita, Kansas is (316) 942-4848.

Harvest America is an organization that relies on government funding to operate. The organization provides housing services and emergency rental assistance for low and moderate income households as well as tenants. The programs offered include TBRA. If you need help with rent, your case worker can refer you to grants or other forms of assistance. They can also provide counseling and other support. Some resources can even help with things like fixing your home and making it more energy efficient. The Harvest America ministry can be contacted by telephone at 913-342-2121, or by visiting their website for more information.

Main The Sedgwick County Housing Department is based in Main Street, Sedgwick. It provides affordable homes for eligible people and also helps with homelessness. The address is Main, Suite E, Wichita, KS 67203. The federal government provides rental assistance for the working poor and low and moderate income households outside Wichita but still within Sedgwick County. Other services that are provided are housing rehabilitation and repair programs for owner-occupied units that are not in Wichita and Park City. The section 8 program can also help seniors. Call (316) 660-7270

StepStone provides a safe place to stay for survivors of domestic violence, including women, children, and single moms. The address is 504 East Third in Wichita, Kansas and the phone number is (316) 265-1611.

Second Chance Leasing helps people who are at risk of becoming homeless or being evicted. There are various programs that tenants can explore in order to help with security deposits, free advice, and affordable housing options in the area. Other resources that can help with future rent payments include loans, credit repair, and details on non-profits. The address is 221 South Broadway in Wichita, and the phone number is 316-201-3148.

Sedgwick Legal Services has attorneys that can help with housing problems for free. They provide assistance with discrimination issues, help with applying for section 8, and advise tenants on their rights if they receive an eviction notice. This means that the company is focusing on helping seniors and the working poor. Call the number 1800-723-6953.

The United Methodist Open Door offers a shelter and a transitional housing program to those in need. The address is 402 E Second in Wichita, Kansas, and the phone number is (316) 267-4201.

The Sisters of St. Joseph Dear Neighbor Ministries, Inc. is a religious organization that provides services to those in need. Their mission is to help those who are struggling in life, whether it be through providing food or clothing, or offering counseling services. They strive to be a supportive and caring presence in the lives of those they serve. This non-profit provides a place to stay for women in crisis, help with managing money and other problems for people living in poor neighborhoods, visiting homes to offer help, and emergency financial assistance for rent. In addition to accessing government assistance, there are other ways to get help from the government or public organizations. The location of Wichita, KS is 67218. This is a call center number for a company. If you need assistance from the company, you can call this number and speak to a customer service representative.

The DCF Kansas and Wichita Region is a government affiliated agency that provides assistance to families in need. The TANF program provides cash assistance to eligible families, which can be used for rent or a security deposit. The also provide career guidance, information on affordable housing, and other assistance. Please call customer service at 1-800-766-3777.

The Task Force to End Chronic Homelessness is a group that helps people who are homeless and at risk of being evicted. They provide programs to help these people find housing and get back on their feet. These organizations can help with things like rent and security deposits, as well as providing vouchers for shelters or motels. When necessary, free legal aid is organized as well. If you need help with eviction in Sedgwick County, there are resources available to assist you.

The Salvation Army of Sedgwick County operates a program called SSVF, which helps veterans and their families who are struggling with homelessness. This will focus on helping veterans, however there may also be help for people who are transitioning housing or information on no interest loans for expenses such as rent or heating bills, if the client is faced with an eviction. For more information about this product, please call 316-263-2769.

The Center of Hope Homeless Prevention Assistance Program helps people who are at risk of being evicted from their homes. The program provides financial assistance and other support to help people stay in their homes. The organization can help needy families by paying their rent, so they can stay in their homes or apartments. This means that the government may give you money to help pay for your rent, even if you owe money for rent already. The address below has information that you may find useful. Liberty Street, Chicago, IL 60654 The location is 400 N. Liberty Street in Chicago, Illinois. The Emporia, Wichita, and Kansas locations are all in the 67202-2514 zip code. The Center of Hope provides assistance to those in Wichita who need it. This includes help with food, clothing, and other basic necessities. The center also provides referrals to other agencies that can help with more specific needs.

Brotherhood Community Ministries provides money to help pay for housing expenses, such as rent and utilities. Money can assist people who are struggling. Up to $50 in cash assistance can be provided to people in Sedgwick County to help them avoid becoming homeless. Main st., Suite 102 2328 E. Main st., Suite 102 is the address of our company. The address is 13th Wichita, Kansas 67214

The St. Joseph Pastoral Center is a Catholic Charities organization that provides financial aid for rent or housing to veterans only. There are other resources available, including shelter at St. Anthony, referrals to grant programs and social services, and even free furniture. There are many different types of assistance available to help cover the costs of rent, deposits, and other related expenses. You can ask for referrals from friends or family, look for one-time rent assistance programs, or apply for grants or other financial assistance.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *