Rent Assistance

Rental assistance in Anoka County

There are organizations that can help people who are struggling to pay rent and are in danger of becoming homeless. The majority of financial assistance for housing is allocated to specific groups like senior citizens, single mothers, or veterans. Some funding is also set aside for people with disabilities. However, there can always be exceptions. There are many organizations that can help with paying rent, a deposit, or eviction prevention services. Some of the leading ones are listed below.

The money for these programs can come from government grants or from fundraising by the agencies. This means that if you need help with rent or a security deposit, you will need to participate in case management. There are also other options for temporary housing, like HUD section 8 vouchers and homeless shelters in Anoka County.

If you are struggling to pay rent, it is a good idea to reach out to an organization that can provide financial assistance before you receive an eviction notice. If an organization can’t help with a request, they will give suggestions for other places to go or other ways to get support.

The Anoka County Health and Human Services building is located at 2100 3rd Ave, in Anoka, Minnesota. The government agency may provide money for rent and housing. The program known as EGA also provides short term accommodations such as shelter or free motel vouchers. This is only for families that are struggling financially and are in a difficult situation. To call the phone number (763) 422-7200, simply dial it as you would any other phone number.

This charity provides services to those in need in the Anoka region. Services include food, clothing, and shelter assistance, as well as other services such as counseling and case management. For more information, please call (612) 204-8500. The church-based charity provides services such as renting, heating oil, medications, and a thrift store. To end homelessness in Anoka and nearby counties.

This program provides homeless prevention and assistance. The program can be called at 763-324-1215. If you are low-income, homeless, or have an eviction notice, you will be given referrals. There is government grant money available for those who are behind on rent, facing eviction, or in need of furniture for their apartment. Housing First Programs are also available to help those in need of housing. The Anoka County Housing Resource program provides housing assistance to residents of Anoka County, Minnesota. The program offers a variety of services, including housing search assistance, financial assistance for rent and utilities, and case management services.

This is a project that helps people who are struggling to keep their homes. The project provides information and advocacy to help tenants keep their homes and stabilize their communities. Housing advice helps families with low incomes, immigrants, and people who are facing eviction or living in unsafe homes or apartments.

Judicare of Anoka County, Inc. is a nonprofit organization that provides free legal services to low-income residents of Anoka County, Minnesota. The address is 1201 89th Ave NE # 310, Blaine, Minnesota 55434. If you need legal help, call (763) 783-4970. Free legal aid is for residents who cannot afford to pay for a lawyer. This can include resolving disputes over unpaid rent, evictions, and civil matters regardless of homelessness. Lawyers can help you with problems related to your security deposit, or with applying for benefits like section 8.

The Salvation Army – Northern Division of Dakota County is a good choice for people in need. This is a phone number. There are a variety of different types of financial assistance available that can be used to pay back rent and avoid eviction. This assistance can come in the form of grants or loans from the government or other organizations, and may not require any interest to be paid back. The non-profit provides assistance with holiday needs, housing transitions, motel stays, and storage fees, as well as referrals to security deposit programs. The address is 1201 89th Ave NE, Blaine, Minnesota 55434.

A non-profit organization based in Minnesota that provides assistance to veterans in need. For information on Support and Prevention Services for Veterans or SSVF, call (612) 726-1327. There are grants available to help with housing costs such as rent, mortgages or utilities. There are also job training programs available as well as help with moving costs. They help veterans apply for Veterans Affairs benefits.

The Anoka County branch of the Minnesota Housing Finance Agency can be contacted at (651) 296-7608. This government agency also operates statewide. There are grants available to help cover energy costs, rent, and other expenses. To apply for section 8, you need to fill out an application and submit it to your local housing authority. Some clients may be elderly or disabled.

If you are a senior citizen in Anoka County, you can call the Senior Information Line for free at (763) 783-4707. This service can provide you with information and resources on a variety of topics. The elderly can get information on government-subsidized housing, as well as referrals to financial aid for housing or rent costs. The address is 1201 89th Avenue NE, Blaine, MN 55434.

Anoka County Community Action Program runs a housing hotline at 763-783-4730. What are some resources for low-income housing? They also have resources that can help with rent or other bills. Anoka County has programs to help people with financial assistance.

The Stepping Stone Emergency Shelter is a housing facility for women and children who need a safe place to stay, such as victims/survivors of domestic violence. The address is 3300 4th Avenue North #14, Anoka, Minnesota 55303. to reserve your spot To reserve your spot, call (763) 323-7006

The Anoka County Housing Help Desk is a free service that provides information and resources to people who need help with housing. The call center can provide access to many different resources. There are organizations that can help with winter shelter or other costs associated with moving, such as a security deposit. All of the information about housing programs is available at no cost. Please call 763-324-1490.

This is a regional charity that helps people in need. If you need help, you can call them at (763) 427-2022. They have a small number of apartments for people with low incomes who are senior citizens, disabled, or veterans. The address of the building is 3101 111th Ave NW, Coon Rapids, Minnesota 55433.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *