Rent Assistance

Rental assistance in Jackson and Josephine County Oregon.

There are programs that can help people who are struggling to pay rent or are homeless in Jackson County and Josephine County. Any financial aid given will also include placement into transitional housing and other supportive services.

Assistance for paying rent and rehousing is focused on families who have a source of income. There are also resources in Jackson County Oregon for veterans as well as youth. Jackson County provides support for those who have served in the military, as well as young people in the community. There is only a limited amount of funding available, and you have to go through a process to apply for it.

There are many charities and churches that can help with rental assistance. If your application is approved, you may be eligible for a cash grant, loans, shelter, and free legal aid.

The non-profit offers a program to help people who are at risk of becoming homeless. This means that there is a possibility that there will be money available to pay for rent that has already been paid. The Veterans and VA Families (SSVF) in Jackson County rely on support services to function. Depending on government grants allocated, they may be help with security deposits, job search costs, legal issues, or rent.

The Salvation Army in Medford, Oregon provides financial assistance for expenses such as energy bills, rent, and household goods to those in need. They also operate an emergency shelter.

The St. Vincent de Paul church in Medford, Oregon provides rent assistance and loans to tenants who are struggling to pay their existing housing expenses.

The non-profit provides free legal aid for low income residents facing an eviction or that need help in accessing benefits such as section 8.

The River Valley Community Church is located at 405 NE 6th Street in Grants Pass, Oregon. The church can be reached at (541) 476-7761 ext. The Lifeline Ministry can help with things like rent, gas, medication, and more. The focus is on helping with housing or rental costs to prevent eviction, and there is also aid for mobile homes.

The St. Vincent De Paul Society provides emergency rent assistance to those in need in Josephine County, Oregon. To apply for assistance, please contact the Society at (541) 479-0926.

The United Community Action Network in Grants Pass, Oregon provides assistance to the homeless or those at risk. This assistance can come in the form of food, shelter, and other resources. The government provides grants to help veterans with rental and security deposit costs. There is also money for things like electricity and water, help finding a job, and information on places to live that are affordable for people who don’t have much money.

115 The Community WorksLocation is at 201 W Main Street Suite 3D in Medford, OR 97501. You can reach them by phone at (541) 779-2393 ext. 115. The transitional housing program in Jackson County is available to young people. There is only help available for people 21 years of age or younger.

Hearts With A Mission Youth Shelter also helps teenagers and children. If you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, you can go to this organization for help. They will provide you with a place to stay, help you look for housing, give you counseling, and refer you to places that can give you financial assistance. The Medford agency’s number is (541) 646-7385.

The Rogue Retreat offers rent subsidies to those who qualify based on income. This includes the chronically homeless, seniors, and working poor tenants. The Housing Retreat program is a chance for people to get away from their homes and have a vacation.

The VA Grant and Per Diem Program may offer housing, supportive services, and rental help for veterans and their spouses.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *