Assistance Program

SouthWest Water and Monarch Utilities assistance programs.

The H2O water bill assistance program helps low-income customers, seniors, and disabled customers from SouthWest Water Company and Monarch Utilities. The program provides assistance to help cover the costs of water and/or sewer bills for qualified customers, up to $40 per month. The program is run in partnership with other agencies. This program provides financial assistance to people who have experienced a natural disaster or other emergency. To be eligible, applicants must meet certain income requirements and other terms.

There are a number of conditions that need to be met by applicants. -They may include some or all of the following. In order to be eligible for this promotion, individuals must be residential customers. This means that if your total household income is more than 125% of the current Federal Government Poverty Guideline, you are not eligible for this program. The amount of money you can make is also affected by how many people you live with. Having more people in your house means you can earn more money.

SouthWest Water collaborates with various non-profit organizations and social service agencies throughout Texas. If you need more information or want to apply for the program, please contact one of the agencies below. An appointment is necessary, and there might be an interview as well.

Make sure you are ready for this appointment. For all members of your household 18 years of age or older who are applying, you will need to bring proof of income, expenses, photo ID, and other financial documentation. This means that what is discussed in the interview will not be shared with anyone else.

Monarch Utilities is committed to helping customers who are struggling with a hardship. The H2O program provides the necessary resources for customers who are struggling to meet their goals. The H20 water company is funded by the SouthWest Water Company, Monarch Utilities, and its employees. This means that after you have enrolled, you will need to make sure that your account is up to date. The following are the non-profits that work with Monarch Utilities and SouthWest Water: To apply, call a nearby center.

The Community Council of South Central Texas provides support to Bandera County. The council meets at the Kronkosky Public Library. The address is 515 Main St. in Bandera, Texas. The phone number is (830) 896-2124.

The telephone number for the Brazoria County Family Resource Center is (903) 887-4711.

The Chambers County Family Resource Center can be reached by calling (903) 887-4711.

The telephone number for Christian Community Action in Denton County, Texas is (972) 436-4357.

The Texoma Council of Governments is a non-profit agency that provides services to Grayson County. The address is 1117 Gallagher Drive in Sherman, Texas, and the phone number is (903) 813-3541.

Guadalupe St., San Marcos The Hays County Southside Community Center is located at 518 S. Guadalupe St. in San Marcos. The address for San Marcos High School is Guadalupe Street in San Marcos, Texas. The phone number for the school is 512-392-6694.

The Henderson County Help Center provides information on water bill assistance. This is the address and phone number for a place in Athens, Texas.

The Family Resource Center is a place in Gun Barrel, TX where people can go for help with family-related issues. They can also get help with things like getting a job or finding a place to live.

Blackjack St. StoneWater Church is a church in Hood County, Texas, located at 911 East Blackjack Street. To find the number for Highway 377 in Granbury, Texas, dial (817) 579-6866.

Ruth’s place is a restaurant in Granbury, Texas. The telephone number is 817-579-1521.

If you live in Johnson County and are struggling to pay your water bill, Wesley Mission Center can help. They can provide you with information on assistance programs offered by SouthWest Water. Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90012 The address is 777 N. Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90012 The Walnut Creek in Mansfield, TX has a phone number of (817) 473-6650.

The Liberty County Family Resource Center can be reached by calling (903) 887-4711.

Call the Family Resource Center in Matagorda County at 903-887-4711.

The Medina County Community Council of South Central Texas is located at 375 County Road 5214 in D’Hanis, Texas. The phone number for the council is (830) 363-3119.

The Greater East Texas Community Action Program (GETCAP) provides assistance to low-income residents of Polk County. Services include food, clothing, and utility assistance. For more information, call (936) 327-3011.

San Jacinto County is served by GETCAP, which provides transportation services for the county. The location of the San Jacinto Courthouse Annex is 111 Hwy 150 East, Coldsprings, TX. The phone number is (936) 653-2342.

The Help Center in Smith County, Texas is located at 309 Royal Street in Athens. The center provides assistance to residents of Henderson County and can be reached by dialing (903) 675-4357.

The Family Resource Center is a place where families can go to get help. They are located at 107 Spring Valley in Gun Barrel, Texas. The phone number for the center is (903) 887-4711.

Tarrant County Community Action Partners is an organization that helps people in need. They provide food, clothing, and other necessities to those who are struggling. They also offer programs to help people get back on their feet and become self-sufficient. To get more information or to apply for Help2Others, call (817) 392-5790.

Magnolia St., Groveton, TX Trinity County’s Greater East Texas Community Action Program (GETCAP) is located at 111 N. Magnolia St. in Groveton, TX. The number to reach the Magee in Groveton, Texas is (936) 642-1462.

You can contact Monarch Utilities to receive service in Tyler County by calling 866-654-7992.

The Henderson County Help Center in Van Zandt County, Texas provides assistance to residents through various programs. The center is located at 309 Royal St. in Athens, Texas. To reach the center, please call (903) 675-4357.

The Family Resource Center is a place where families can go to get help. They are located in Gun Barrel, TX and their phone number is (903) 887-4711.

Monroe St. Wood county is located on 311 W. Monroe St. The number to reach Quitman, Texas is (903) 763-4511.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *