Wayne County West Virginia assistance programs

Where can I find financial assistance? Utility assistance is available to help low income families with paying utility bills, including water. Find a place to live by searching for housing options that fit your budget, whether it’s through renting, mortgages, or security deposits. The charities and churches in Wayne County not only provide financial assistance in times of need, but they also offer free groceries, clothes, job placement services, and general case management.

Organizations that provide help

There are a few different organizations people can go to for help. Some common food pantries are the Salvation Army and the Southwestern Community Action Council. Some of the resources and services they offer include _______.

Free food from a pantry

This resources is provided by the Wayne County Community Services Organization. The Southwestern Council provides partial funding for this organization. The goal is to make sure that nobody in the county goes without food. The vulnerable populations that are the focus of this work are children, senior citizens, and those considered most at risk. Call (304) 429-0070.

Emergency services

The agency provides Wayne County and Huntington residents with a variety of programs and services to help them cope with a crisis or emergency. The agency provides programs and services that can help people in need, such as financial assistance, food, and other resources. They provide financial assistance for things like rent, utility bills, eviction prevention, debt counseling, credit cards, and more.

They can refer people to other government programs that can help with things like heating bills. The organization may also be able to refer people to assistance programs that will help them pay for their gas or utility bills. Case managers will work with those who are struggling in Huntington or Wayne County to find or mediate a solution.

Quick Read :  Fauquier, Culpeper, and Rappahannock County assistance programs.

Help for heating bills

The Salvation Army has a number of programs and resources for low to middle income families. The organization is asking people in need of energy bill assistance to either call them directly at (304) 529-2401 to apply, or to stop by the Cabell County Information and Referral desk on the third floor of the Cabell County Library. Other types of assistance that can be provided include help with managing cases, referrals to other services, and assistance with holidays. The Salvation Army is a well-known and respected charity organization that helps many people in need.

Weatherization services

The program is funded by the federal government. Homeowners can get free weatherization, which includes energy saving improvements like additional insulation, caulking, door and window replacement, furnace tune ups, and more. Homeowners do not have to pay for any upgrades. Some homeowners may be able to reduce their annual heating and energy costs by up to 30%.

for low income weatherization assistance If you need help paying to weatherize your home, you can contact the Southwestern Community Action Council, Inc. They may be able to help you with low income assistance. You can find the Huntington Museum of Art at 540 5th Avenue in Huntington, WV, or you can call them at (304) 525-5151. For more information, please click here.

Government assistance in Wayne County West Virginia

The Wayne County Department of Health and Human Resources is responsible for administering many of the state and federal government programs for the region. This location can help people apply for food stamps or assistance with energy bills for those with low incomes. You can apply for other programs like Medicaid or TANF/cash assistance. If you are in need of assistance, a good place to start is by contacting your local human service office. The staff at public assistance are willing and able to help people who may not always qualify for public assistance by referring them to other resources that could meet their needs. The main center for this company is located in Wayne, West Virginia at RT 2 BOX 2532. Please call (304) 272-6311 for more information.

Quick Read :  Vernon County Wisconsin assistance programs.

The Huntington Area Food Bank is a non-profit that works with local charities, churches, and other agencies to provide food for those in need. The non-profit organization provides food to other centers, who then distribute it to the needy and low income. The non-profit also supports groups in nearby counties and has partnerships with restaurants, food pantries, and other companies. The phone number for304-523-6029 is the main phone number. They may know of places where you can get food assistance.

Leave a Reply