Assistance Program

Assistance in the northern Kentucky area.

Get help with paying bills

There are various programs in the northern Kentucky area that help people with expenses such as rent, bills, housing, and education. You can find resources in the following counties: Boone, Campbell, Carroll, Gallatin, Grant, Kenton, Owen, and Pendleton.

The Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission helps families with low or moderate incomes. The organization offers various resources and services that can help families in need get through tough times. They also have a goal of helping these families become self-sufficient over the long term.

The NKCAC offers many programs, but only a few are listed here. Please reach out to them for more information on these or other programs, and you can also apply for aid with them.

There are many services that can help with paying rent, security deposits, and utility bills.

There are programs available to low and moderate income individuals and families in Kentucky that can help with weatherization and home repairs. Each year, many homes are updated and improved, saving the homeowners money on their energy bills.

Housing assistance can include rehabilitation and repairs, rental assistance, ownership programs, and homeless and eviction prevention services. The services offered by the organization include credit and pre-purchase counseling, one-on-one budgeting, and coordination with housing finance organizations. These services aim to promote home ownership and increase the availability of affordable housing opportunities in the region for local residents.

NKCAC will help people to find jobs, give them training, provide opportunities for education and employment, and give them counseling so that they can be successful in the workforce.

The agency has services and resources for seniors and the elderly who live in the region. These services include food pantries for emergencies, job finding services, and the Commodity Supplemental Food Program.

Head Start is a program offered by the US government for children up to age five. This organization provides children with food, education, dental care, and medical care.

Call the Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission at (859) 581-6607 if you need help.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *