Assistance Program

Community Action Partnership assistance programs of the Greater Dayton Ohio Area.

The Community Action Partnership (CAP) is a non-profit organization that has been in operation since 1964. The center is a place where people in need can go to get help with basic needs like food and shelter. The center is located in the Greater Dayton Area and serves people in Butler, Darke, Greene, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, and Warren counties in Ohio. The organization offers a variety of services to low income families and individuals with the goal of helping them become self-sufficient. These services include providing emergency assistance such as free food, clothing, financial assistance, rental help, and emergency shelter, as well as helping people purchase homes and avoid foreclosure.

The self-sufficiency program is also offered by the Community Action Agency of the Dayton Ohio region. Other services that are available include help with taxes, finding a job, education and computer training. There are also programs that can help you with energy costs and weatherproofing your home. They also offer assistance to veterans and their families that live in the Dayton Ohio region. Veterans and their families can get help with things like housing, food, and other needs.

Assistance in applying for government assistance and public aid

The Benefit Bank is a website that helps people find government benefits they may be eligible for. The website is free to use and is available statewide. CAP staff help clients to access benefits by making the eligibility process easy to understand and providing solutions to any problems. There are a variety of government benefits available to residents of Ohio. These benefits can include assistance with food costs, help paying energy bills, subsidies for child care, and health insurance for children. If you want to learn more about what services are available or to make an appointment, you can call (937) 341-5000.

The website has a lot of useful information about government benefits that can help people in need. Some of the programs that are supported by the Energy Assistance and Weatherization Programs include the HEAP Winter and Summer Crisis Programs and the PIPP Plus program. To find out more about how to apply for assistance from the Community Action Partnership of the Greater Dayton Area, please call them.

The Community Action Agency Partnership in Dayton also helps organize and oversee programs related to employment and job opportunities. Most of them are funded by the state of Ohio or the federal government. There are many different types of programs available for retirees who want to reenter the workforce. These programs include IT or computer classes, healthcare training, and more. The agency will also provide information on job fairs in the area, including Montgomery, Butler, and nearby counties.

The Winter Crisis Program provides heating assistance to eligible households from November through March, or until funds run out. The Community Action Partnership is responsible for processing applications. This means that the grants are given to those who apply for them first, and not based on need. This program provides eligible households with a one-time payment for a utility emergency and additional funds may be available for bulk fuel or to pay for heating oil.

The other option is the Summer Crisis Program which starts in July and ends on August 31st or when the funds run out. When this program is active, it helps low-income households pay for their electricity or provides an air conditioner for those who have medical needs. If you are a senior citizen, you may be eligible to receive a free fan.

The state of Ohio also has the Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP) Plus, which allows eligible customers to pay a certain percentage of their total household monthly income, or a minimum of $10 a month, for both gas and electric utilities. This service is offered in Ohio, including Montgomery county.

Weatherization is a free service that helps eligible homeowners and renters reduce heat loss and air infiltration in their homes. Making homes energy efficient will save money and make them safe and comfortable. In addition to free consumer education and advice to help them reduce their energy bills, this also includes. If you want to learn more about any of these resources, you can call the non-profit organization at (866) 504-7379.

Financial help from the Dayton Ohio Community Action Partnership

The Community Action Agency offers the following services. There is no guarantee of funding and applicants must go through a process in order to be considered. Any type of emergency financial assistance for housing, rent, home buying, etc. This will also require a case management process. This means that if you are homeless, or are at risk of becoming homeless, you can get help from the state of Ohio. There are programs that can help you find a place to live, and also programs to help you keep your current home.

The purpose of the Community Action Partnership of the Greater Dayton Area Individual Development Account (IDA) Program is to provide financial assistance to first-time homebuyers. The program will match every dollar saved up to $2,000. The money that you have saved up, as well as any money that has been matched by a program, needs to be used as a down payment on a home. This program is available to first-time homeowners in the Dayton, Ohio area who have not owned a home in the past three years. To get more information, call (937) 341-5000.

The Homeowner Foreclosure Assistance Program helps people who are struggling to pay their mortgage or are at risk of losing their home. They provide free housing counseling to homeowners who qualify, which can help prevent foreclosure or eviction. Staff can try to get a better deal for you with lenders or banks. To find out more or schedule an appointment, please call (937) 341-5000.

The Harding Plan is a government program that provides housing assistance to people who are homeless, unemployed, or underemployed. You may be able to stay at the housing center for up to 18 months, and we can help you with rent or a deposit. The residents are also offered help with things like managing their finances, finding a job, and learning important life skills so that they can become more independent. What are some resources that can help me pay for rent or a deposit on a new home? There are other programs in Montgomery County that can help with rent or housing.

Dayton Ohio region local job programs run by Community Action

The Job and Employment assistance program provides free Computer Literacy Training to teach people Microsoft Word, internet and email basics. Please call (937) 341-5000.

The Ohio Community Action Partnership of the Greater Dayton Area offers help to veterans and their families. The Ohio V.E.T.S. program may be able to help those who need assistance getting back into the workforce. This program is based on the total household income level. This program will help veterans and military members get access to education, school supplies, training, work clothing, bus tokens and gasoline cards.

Other assistance for veterans includes help with utility bills and weatherization services. The organization V.E.T.S. has partnered up with many other local and state organizations in Ohio to help veterans become self-sufficient. For more information about enrolling, call (937) 341-5000.

Work PAYS is a program that helps low-income and unemployed people to enter the workforce by creating an Individual Employment Plan. Community Action is an organization that helps people in need by working with companies and non-profits across Dayton Ohio. This will help them figure out what their strengths and skills are, and give them coaching and help with finding a job. The staff from the agency will also help you to find food, housing, and clothing that is affordable.

The VITA program is a free tax help service offered to low- to moderate-income individuals and seniors by staff and volunteers. This service includes help preparing one’s own tax return. The Ohio Benefit Bank also provides tax assistance to eligible residents to help them claim federal government tax credits, such as the Earned Income Tax Credit.

Locations of Community Action Partnership of the Greater Dayton

There are several county offices in Ohio, including Montgomery, Warren, Greene, Butler, and others. If you need help finding resources or additional support, the people at the helpline can also provide referrals.

Hamilton Rd. Suite 200, Fairfield, OH 45011 Low-Income Family Services (LIFS) of Butler County provides support to low-income families in the form of emergency assistance, food, clothing, and other necessities. They also offer referrals to other agencies and programs that can help families in need. Erie Highway, Suite A-C, Hamilton, Ohio 45011, (513) 868-9300

This is the address and phone number for the Community Action Partnership in Darke County, Ohio.

The Community Action Partnership Greene County is an organization located in Xenia, Ohio that is dedicated to helping the community. They offer various services such as a food pantry, clothing closet, and utility assistance. They also have a thrift store where people can donate or purchase items.

Second Street, Dayton, OH 45402 The Community Action Partnership in Montgomery County, Ohio is a non-profit organization that helps low-income families get access to resources and opportunities. Main Street in Dayton, Ohio is home to many businesses, including the Dayton Mall. The mall is a large shopping center with over 100 stores. It is also home to the Dayton Convention Center, which hosts many events throughout the year.

The Community Action Partnership is a non-profit organization based in Preble County, Ohio. The organization provides assistance and resources to low-income individuals and families in the area. Services offered include food pantry, utility assistance, and rent assistance.

Commerce Street, Lebanon, Ohio Warren County Community Services is a social services organization located in Lebanon, Ohio. They provide assistance to residents of Warren County in the areas of food, housing, and clothing. St. Rt. 741, Lebanon, OH 45036 is the address for (513) 695-2100. To reach customer service in Cincinnati, Middletown, or Dayton/Franklin, dial (513) 925-2100, (513) 261-2100, or (937) 425-2100, respectively.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *