Assistance Program

Energy and utility bill assistance programs in Oregon.

In Oregon, utility companies and government programs can help low-income and struggling customers pay their electric, cooling, or energy bills. The companies can help people save money by providing free weatherization and energy conservation programs. There are a few different options for people who are struggling to pay their utility bills in Oregon. Some companies offer financial aid, payment plans, or programs to prevent disconnection. There are several organizations in Oregon that can offer emergency financial help, free grants to pay winter heating costs, and other support.

The following is a guide on how to access information regarding utility assistance and government programs in Oregon. To find out about emergency financial assistance, call the office that handles such requests in your area. They will be able to tell you what the application process is and what documentation you will need to provide.

Get assistance directly from utility companies in Oregon

The LIRAP assistance program from Avista Utilities is for low-income customers and is funded by private donations. You need to contact your local community action agency to apply for assistance or more information.

Avista Utilities’ Project Share program helps community members with their heating bills. If you need help paying your bills, you can contact your local community action agency. They may be able to help you get financial assistance. Contact Avista to learn about bill assistance programs that may be able to help you.

The Blachly-Lane County Cooperative Electric Association partners with the Salvation Army to run a program known as Blachly-Lane Energy Share (BLES). This program provides assistance to low-income families and individuals in need of help paying their energy bills. The fund can help people who can’t get help from anywhere else and who don’t have any other options. They only provide assistance to Blackly-Lane customers and do not help customers of other utility companies. To make a phone call to the given number, dial 541-688-8711.

The Canby Utility Board can help you pay your energy bill if you are in danger of being disconnected. They will provide up to $150 in emergency assistance. To speak to someone at our company, please call the number 503- 266-1156.

Cascade Natural Gas’ Winter Help program provides financial assistance to low-income households and individuals who are at risk of disconnection from their utility or heating service. Cascade Natural Gas offers a financial assistance credit to accounts once per year. The community action agency can help you with resources and information.

Cascade Gas offers additional resources in Oregon. Cascade Natural Gas is offering assistance to customers who may be struggling to pay their bills. Customers can call customer service to discuss payment options or visit the website for more information.

If you are struggling to pay your electric bill, Central Electric Cooperative may be able to help. You can reach Bend at 541-389-1980, Prineville at 541-447-5321, Redmond at 541-548-2144, Madras at 541-475-3266, or Sisters at 541-549-5698.

The SOS Program provides utility assistance to low-income households in Oregon. The program is funded by Central Lincoln People’s Utility District and administered by charities, the Salvation Army, and community action agencies. It will help people pay for things like water, gas, and electricity. The phone number 541-265-3211 can be dialed.

The city of Ashland offers discounts on utility bills to seniors aged 65 and over. Customers may receive a discount of 20% to 30% on City utility bills for water, wastewater, and electricity. Military personnel are also eligible for a discount. Call the number 541-488-5342

The City of Ashland provides Heat and Roundup assistance to families and customers in need on a one-time basis, depending on availability of funds. You may be eligible for up to $160 in assistance. The phone number to call is 541-488-5342.

The City of Ashland provides a utility assistance program for low-income seniors and disabled residents. The program is called the Senior and Disabled ALIEAP. They also offer a six month assistance program that provides a 50% discount on the electric bills of seniors and disabled customers. This assistance program is available to help those who may have difficulty paying their electric bill. This is a phone number.

If you qualify for the Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP), you can get up to an extra $150 in assistance. The program pays out a one-time grant. To learn more about the Energy Bill Assistance Program, please call 541-374-8484 x15.

The City of Gresham has a service called the Utility Customer Assistance Fund that can help pay for water, sewer, and storm water bills. You can dial 503-618-2373 to reach the desired party.

The Clatskanie People’s Utility District offers a “Share the Warmth Fund” to help people in need. This fund is administered by community action agencies. The number to dial is 503-728-2163.

The Columbia River Public Utility District’s GLOW emergency program can help with emergency situations. This means that if you are in a difficult or dangerous situation, you can get help from organizations or the government. To reach customer service, please call 503-397-0590.

The Special Waiver Program is a service that can waive the $7 monthly customer charge for families who meet the low-income requirements and qualifications that are set by the State of Oregon. This is a phone number.

Columbia River PUD offers additional assistance to customers who qualify for the Low-Income Weatherization Assistance Program. This means that if your primary source of heat is electricity and your household income is at or below 60% of Oregon’s median household income, your energy provider can offer you weatherization services at no cost. Weatherization measures improve the efficiency of homes by upgrading insulation and sealing air leaks. This results in lower utility bills and a more comfortable home. To reach someone by phone, dial either 503-366-5470 or 503-397-0590.

is a Michigan-based energy company Consumers Power Inc. is a company from Michigan that provides energy. If you live in Benton, Lane, Linn, Polk, Marion, or Lincoln counties in Oregon, you may be eligible for funding from the Operation Round Up program to help with special needs. To learn more about financial assistance or to apply, please call 541-929-8520 or 1-800-872-9036 x 8520.

The Round-Up Program is a program run by Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative. It can give people money to help them pay for their energy bills in an emergency. If you need assistance, please call 541-469-3155, or reach out to your local community action agency.

The Emerald PUD offers a program called ERAP that can provide qualified customers with $200 over the course of four months. The priority and funding for this program is for low-income seniors and disabled customers, but sometimes there may be money available to help other people who are in tough situations. There is not a lot of money available. If you need help finding resources in your area, you can call the EPUD at 541-746-1583, or you can call Lane County directly at 541-682-3378.

The Emerald PUD Helping Hand program starts in February of each year. If you are eligible, you may receive a $200 grant to help cover the cost of your electric bill. Please contact EPUD at 541-746-1583 for more information.

This is a partnership between the Housing and Community Services Agency of Lane County, the Lane County Human Services Commission, and the Emerald PUD to provide home weatherization services throughout Lane County. The Weatherization program looks at homes to see where energy can be saved and then makes improvements such as adding insulation, windows, and seals heating ducts. Call 541-682-3999 for more information or to apply.

The Emerald PUD also provides the REACH program, which can give qualifying individuals up to $300 for energy education and conservation, as well as help with co-payments. The program will last for six months, and its focus is on weatherizing the home as much as possible. There are a few different places that you can apply for the program, including EPUD, 541-746-1583 or you can call Lane County directly at 541-682-3378 or 541-746-1583.

The Eugene Water & Electric Board provides several programs to help customers with their utility bills. These programs include assistance with payment plans, discounts for low-income customers, and help with weatherization and energy efficiency. The Deposit Guarantor program provides financial assistance for half of a qualifying customer’s account deposit. The Universal Service Plan is a program that will help low-income seniors, the elderly and disabled customers pay their utility bills and make their homes more energy efficient.

This means that if you have any unpaid bills, EWEB may forgive them after you finish the program. The Human Services Commission is responsible for the program. For more information, please contact them at 541-685-7000 or 541-684-5821. Military assistance can provide financial help to military service personnel who have been deployed to other countries.

The Eugene Water & Electric Board offers assistance to low-income customers. Customer Care can help with this. This resource provides financial assistance and cash assistance for qualifying low-income customers. This means that if you are struggling to pay your utility or heating bills, you may be able to get up to $200 in financial assistance from the government each year. Contact a local non-profit or charity to inquire about volunteering opportunities. The Celeste Campbell Senior Center can be reached at 682-5354. This center is for customers 60 years and older. The St. Vincent de Paul Society provides assistance to those in need through a variety of services. Their phone number is 461-8794. If you live in the Springfield/McKenzie area, you can call Catholic Community Services at 747-8349.

The Customer Care Plus program is available to help Eugene Water & Electric Board customers. This could help people who have low incomes save money on their energy bills and help them pay their utility and heating bills. If you qualify, you can choose from a list of services that may include upgrading or replacing appliances, adding insulation to reduce heat loss, and improving the efficiency of your heating system.

The following are available to speak with you. There are people available to speak with you. The Celeste Campbell Senior Center is a place for people who are 60 years or older. It is located on 155 High Street in Eugene. The St. Vincent de Paul Society is a charitable organization located in Eugene, Oregon. The organization provides assistance to those in need, including food, clothing, and other basic necessities. The Lane County Human Services Commission is a group that meets to discuss and make decisions about human services in the county. They are located in Eugene, Oregon. If you live in the Springfield/McKenzie service area, you can go to Catholic Community Services at 1025 G Street in Springfield.

This company provides additional resources. Programs can help those who are unemployed and veterans. There is other help available if you can’t pay your water bill or deposit. The goal is to help people use less energy and water in their homes. The Eugene Water and Electric Board (EWEB) offers financial assistance programs to help customers with their utility bills. The programs include a low-income assistance program, a senior citizen discount program, and a budget billing program. Customers can apply for these programs by visiting the EWEB website or by calling the customer service number.

Hood River Electric Cooperative has a program where customers can help other customers who may not have received LHEAP aid. Customers can make financial contributions to help those in need. You can reach someone by calling 541-354-1233.

Idaho Power offers a weatherization program to help customers save money on their energy bills. Idaho and Oregon Community Action Partnership (CAP) has local community action agencies that you can apply to for assistance. We offer services to qualified customers who have electrically heated homes. To speak to a customer service representative, please call 1-800-488-6151. If you are in Harney or Malheur Counties, please call 541-573-6024. The number to call if you live in Baker County is 541-963-3186. The Idaho Power Company has several assistance programs available for customers in Oregon who are struggling to pay their bills. These programs include a customer assistance fund, which helps customers with past-due balances, and a crisis assistance fund, which helps customers who are facing an emergency situation. Customers can also receive discounts on their monthly bills if they meet certain income requirements.

Customers who receive the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program may also be eligible for an additional grant of up to $1,500 for qualifying weatherization and energy saving measures in their home. The eligible measures that are part of weatherization include: floor insulation, ceiling insulation, extra wall insulation, general air sealing, HVAC duct insulation and sealing, door and window caulking and weatherstripping. To reach someone by phone, dial 541-484-1151.

The McMinnville Water & Light – Customers Helping Customers program provides financial assistance to low-income individuals and families who are struggling to pay their energy bills. The program is funded by customer contributions. St. Vincent DePaul of McMinnville offers energy bill assistance benefits and programs. To reach the customer service line for the Portland airport, call 1-503-472-6216 or (503) 472-6158.

Midstate Electric Cooperative provides funding for Operation Roundup. Money can be used to cover unexpected costs that arise. To learn more or apply, call 541-536-7241 or (541) 536-2126.

If you need help with your utility bills, call your local Community Action agency. If you are low income and meet certain guidelines, you may be able to get help with your utility bill or utility deposit. If you need to speak to someone at our company, please call 503-838-3526.

This program is funded by donations, and funds can be used to help pay the heating bills of elderly residents and families who live in the Northwest who experience difficulty in making ends meet and have a hardship situation. To find a Community Action Agency in your area, you can either call them or dial 800-422-4012. Learn more about the financial aid resources available from Northwest Natural Gas.

Oregon Trail Power & Light provides financial assistance for customers to help pay for heating costs, reconnection fees, deposits, or arrearages once per year. To qualify for this program, the applicant must be receiving assistance from the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). Please call one of the following numbers for assistance: La Grande 963-3155, Baker City 523-3616, John Day 575-0161, or Burns 573-2666.

to connect eligible low-income customers with solar panels This is a partnership between Pacific Power and Community Energy Project, Inc. to help low-income customers connect with solar panels. Multnomah County may be able to help senior and disabled citizens save money on utility bills by providing them with energy education, weatherization, and energy-efficient measures. Please call 1-888-221-7070 to speak to a customer service representative. This utility company provides financial assistance programs to help customers struggling to pay their bills. These programs include budget billing, which evens out payments throughout the year, and a low-income assistance fund that provides grants to customers in need.

Portland General Electric offers help to low-income senior citizens and persons with disabilities through the Community Energy Project. This project provides energy efficiency services and weatherization assistance to help these citizens reduce their energy bills and live more comfortable lives. This service helps people to save energy in their homes. PGE provides money to programs that help save energy. Other resources that CEP provides include weatherization workshops. Attendees of these workshops receive water-conserving showerheads, materials and compact fluorescent light bulbs. Call for assistance with PGE programs.

To learn about Salem Electric’s weatherization program, call 503 362-3601. There are many ways to save money on energy bills through home improvements.

The Winter Heating Assistance Program may be available to Salem Electric members whose household’s primary heating source is electricity and whose income does not exceed the income guidelines. People who are disabled or seniors are usually given priority for assistance programs. To apply or for more information, call 503 362-3601.

The Springfield Utility Board has a program called Project Share that may be able to provide financial assistance to people in need during the winter. Catholic Community Services, which administers the program for SUB and distributes the funds to those in need, will help with the application process. Please call (541) 746-8451.

The financial assistance that Tillamook PUD provides is part of the Customer Assistance Program. The best way to find out if you qualify for help from your local community action agency is to call and ask.

Umatilla Electric Cooperative’s UCARE program allows members to help other members pay their electric bills during the winter. UCARE gives money to families who cannot afford to pay their winter heating and utility bills. The amount of time you spend on this activity is To reach Boardman, dial 541-481-2220 or 1-800-452-227. To reach Hermiston, dial 541-567-6414.

Statewide resources including government grants for paying utilities and saving money

The government provides financial assistance to low-income families, seniors, and the disabled to help pay for energy bills. This is a free grant that provides energy conservation services. Some people who might have a difficult time paying their energy bills can get help from programs like weatherization and LIHEAP. These programs can help make a person’s home more energy-efficient and also help with energy costs. These grants can assist with utility expenses such as heating, cooling, and electricity. This means that more people in Oregon will be able to get help from the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program.

Oregon HEAT is an assistance program that helps low-income families pay their energy bills. The program is available to families in all parts of Oregon. The program was designed to keep utility services running during winter or bad weather. The program provides bill payment assistance to low-income households in emergency situations or who are facing a hardship. The Oregon HEAT assistance program helps people in need by working with local charities, social service agencies, and government and non-profit organizations. The program provides screening and assistance with applications.

West Oregon Electric Cooperative, Pacific Power, and PGE offer grants and assistance to their customers. Other utility providers in the state also offer similar programs. This program is designed to help people with the costs of heating their homes in the winter. This includes things like propane, gas, and wood. If you need help paying your utility bills, you can call the Oregon HEAT program at 503-612-3790, or click here for more information.

There are several agencies, non-profits, and Oregon government programs that can help with winter heating and gas bills. Grants can be used to help with energy costs for natural gas, electricity, oil, and kerosene. The focus is on preventing disconnections and conserving energy. If you’re struggling to pay your heating bill in Oregon, there are a few resources that can help. The state’s Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program provides financial assistance to low-income households to help cover the cost of heating their homes. You can also contact your local utility company to see if they offer any assistance programs.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *