Rent Assistance

Find rent help in Scott County Minnesota.

Some people may not be able to pay their rent and may be facing eviction. There are organizations that can help these people by providing them with emergency rent assistance. There are a few organizations in the Scott County Minnesota that may be able to help with one-time financial assistance or be able to refer you to other agencies. There are a few places you can go to for help, like charities or churches, but keep in mind that there isn’t a lot of money available for things like rent, utilities, or security deposits.

The primary agency in Scott County is the government. There are also some housing programs for Native Americans in the area. There are also other options such as short term loan programs, shelters, and charities that you can try to apply for. There are programs that can help you pay for your apartment or house, as well as other housing/rent programs.

Three-Sixty (360) Communities Community Action provides crisis programs at the 712 Canterbury Road South location in Shakopee, Minnesota. The main number is (952) 496-2125. Funding is limited. The agency may be able to provide cash grants of a few hundred dollars. The money can be used to pay for housing-related expenses, like rent, a mortgage, or utilities. Or, it can be used to pay for a security deposit. The grants from the government are for housing expenses. Other services that may be provided alongside emergency rental assistance include job training, credit counseling, and debt reduction.

ICA is located in Minnetonka, MN and their main phone number is (952) 938-0729.

The Scott County Health and Human Services provides emergency assistance to those in need. This can include help with food, shelter, and other basic necessities. They also administer the State and Federal Emergency General Assistance programs. This funding can be used to help pay for things like rent, medications, mortgages, and other bills related to health and safety. It is a way to help people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless to find and keep housing. It also helps people who are struggling to pay for housing.

The Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community (SMSC) is a Native American tribe located in Scott County, Minnesota. To be eligible for SMSC benefits, applicants must be Native American and live in Scott County. You may also qualify for help with food and other essentials. If you need help with things like motels, rent, or security deposits, you can try calling this number. You might also be able to get help with food and other essentials. There are also references to churches, charities, and non-profits in Scott County.

The Salvation Army in Montgomery and Scott County is located at 105 3rd Street NW in Montgomery, Minnesota, 56069-1012. For information, call (507) 364-7321. Programs offered by the Salvation Army include homeless shelters, transitional housing, rent assistance (in limited quantities when available), loans, furniture, and more.

The Scott County CDA323 is focused on providing Equal Housing Opportunity, which includes HUD section 8 vouchers and free legal help to stop evictions or foreclosures.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *