Rent Assistance

New Mexico rental and housing assistance programs.

The New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority uses federal government funds to work with local agencies to provide rental assistance for qualified families who are at risk of being evicted. There are three programs that can help residents who are facing homelessness: RAP, the Emergency Solutions Grant Program, and TBRA. These programs can help with a variety of housing needs.

The Rental Assistance Program (RAP) is a key service that can help you with your rent. If you qualify and there is money available, you will get help to find a new place to live quickly. This may include participants working with case managers on finding a new, affordable home or apartment to live in. There may also be grants to pay for the first month’s rent or a security deposit on the new home. This means that if you are currently homeless, you may be eligible for financial aid. The New Mexico Rental Assistance Program provides support to families who are at risk of becoming homeless from a foreclosure or eviction.

The ESG program provides funding to local agencies to help people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. The program can help with things like rent, utility bills, and moving costs. The Mortgage Finance Authority is responsible for administering this program. The federal government and the McKinney Homeless Assistance Act offer grants to help with housing costs. The HOME Investment Partnership Program is another key partner. ESG can help with paying for rent, utilities, application fees, or for a security deposit.

There are various programs in New Mexico that offer subsidized housing, including the Tenant Based Rental Assistance, or TBRA. If a family qualifies for low income housing, they can be placed into an approved housing unit. Residents of the city will need to pay a certain amount of their income each month towards their rent and bills for utilities like electricity. The city will then cover the rest of the costs for these things.

The New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority is located at 344 4th St. SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102. If you are a resident who needs help with paying your rent, you can apply for the Emergency Solutions Grant. Other support is also available. Please call one of the agencies listed below. There is not a lot of money available and each group has set rules about how it can be used.

Jewish Family Service of Albuquerque provides services to residents of Bernalillo County regardless of their religion. (505) 823-9168

City of Albuquerque residents who need a TBRA application should dial the City of Albuquerque Housing Department at 505-764-3920.

To reach the Western Regional Housing Authority, dial (575) 388-1974. There are a few places in New Mexico where you can get help with renting or other housing assistance.

If you live in Chaves or Cibola County, you can contact a local community action agency for help.

The Life Link, which is located at (505) 438-0010, offers different types of housing options.

If you need help finding resources in your community, try contacting your local community action agency. They may be able to give you referrals to programs and services that can help you.

If you are in Dona Ana County and in need of assistance, please dial (575) 523-2219 to reach the Mesilla Valley Community of Hope. There are programs that can help with rent or housing costs if you are struggling to afford them. You can look into these options to see if you qualify.

If you need assistance in Eddy County, you can call a local charity, such as the Salvation Army, for help.

Call the Western Regional Housing Authority at (575) 388-1974 to ask about grants.

If you live in Guadalupe or Harding County, you can call community action for help.

Hidalgo contact is the Western Regional Housing Authority. The number to reach someone by telephone is 575-546-6544.

Please call the Salvation Army.

The Life Link provides rental and deposit assistance for those in need in Los Alamos County. To access these services, dial (505) 438-0010.

To speak to someone at the Santa Fe Civic Housing Authority, you can call them at (505) 988-2859.

The Luna Housing Authority is a regional organization that provides housing assistance to low-income individuals and families in the western United States.

The McKinley – Dial community action program is a initiative to help improve the quality of life for residents in the area. The program provides resources and support to residents so they can get involved in their community and make a positive difference.

The Mora-Santa Fe Civic Housing Authority is a government organization that provides housing assistance to low-income residents in the area. They can be reached at (505) 988-2859.

You can also call the Mortgage Finance Authority for referrals in addition to Otero and Quay County.

The Life Link in Rio Arriba can be reached by phone at (505) 438-0010, or by calling the Civic Housing Authority of Santa Fe at (505) 988-2859.

If you are in need of assistance in Roosevelt County, try Catholic Charities.

The San Juan-San Juan County Partnership is a community organization that helps improve the lives of residents in San Juan County, New Mexico. Some of the ways they do this include providing access to resources, promoting economic development, and working with local government to improve services. You can reach them at (505) 325-4214.

The Life Link community action can be contacted at (505) 438-0010.

To get help from Catholic Charities in Sandoval County, dial (505) 270-9284.

The Santa Fe County housing programs are administered by Life Link. The phone number for the company is 505-438-0010. This non-profit can help prevent evictions by referring clients to funds that can help pay back rent. They also offer counseling, as well as utility and rental deposits.

The Sierra – Western Regional Housing Authority is responsible for providing affordable housing to low- and moderate-income residents of the Sierra region of the Western United States.

To reach the Socorro County Housing Authority, dial (575) 388-1974.

If you are in need of help, The Life Link in Taos is available to assist you. They can be reached at (505) 438-0010.

Torrance families who need financial assistance for housing can contact their local Housing Authority at (575) 388-1974 for information on grants and rental aid.

If you are looking for a non-profit community action organization, you can contact the Union.

Valencia County’s Western Regional Housing Authority can be reached by phone at (575) 388-1974.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *