Transitional housing programs and homeless shelters Riverside County.

Where can I find information about short-term, low-income housing and homeless shelters in the Riverside County region? There are a variety of assistance programs available for families facing eviction, veterans, parents with children or single moms or those that are currently homeless. These programs may include financial assistance, vouchers for housing or other services, or access to community resources. The majority of services offered are part of what is known as transitional housing programs. These not only provide individuals with a place to stay, but also help residents find new housing. A list of homeless shelters and low cost, transitional housing near Riverside is below.

Many of the low income housing units rely on government subsidies and grants, while some of the resources are privately funded. The number of people wanting to participate in the programs is greater than the number of spots available, so agencies have a list of people who meet the qualifications to wait until a spot becomes available. There are also programs that help veterans with rent.

When staying at a homeless shelter or short term housing unit, clients are often able to work with a case manager or social worker. They will help you find a new place to live and can also help you apply for financial aid, like programs that give you money for rent or a deposit. Other services that may be available include help with finding a job, food, applications for benefits for veterans, and other case management.

The main focus is to help individuals get back on their feet and become productive citizens again. Users of the service will be responsible for paying a portion of their income towards monthly rent, energy bills, and other housing costs.

There is an emergency shelter located at 200 East Menlo Avenue in Hemet, California. The phone number for the shelter is 951-766-7476. Other services available at the center include needs assessment, case management, a free meal, job programs, and more.

The Veterans Alliance of Southern California, Inc. is a non-profit organization that helps military personnel and veterans who are facing eviction, behind on their rent, or currently homeless. The organization provides temporary housing, clothing, food, and other assistance to those in need. In order to find a permanent home, it is necessary to partner with a case manager who can help with this process.

The Coachella Valley Rescue Mission provides shelter, food, and toys during the holidays to those in need. The Mission also provides breakfast and dinner daily, as well as outreach services. There is also a backpack and shoe giveaway in August.

The Foothill AIDS Project provides housing assistance to people in need. The organization provides assistance in finding and paying for temporary, transitional, or permanent housing for those in need in Riverside. Request financial assistance for paying rent, mortgage, and utility bills to help keep or find housing. There are other government and private housing programs that can help prevent homelessness.

Immanuel Sobriety, Incorporated is a company that provides support, shelter, and housing to mental health and alcohol/drug rehabilitation residents.

The Jewish Family Service of Riverside is located at 400 South Farrell Drive, Suite B205 in Palm Springs, CA. To speak with someone for intake, dial 760-327-4394.

Path of Life Ministries is a King Hall Transitional Housing Program that is located at 23701 Meyer Drive in Moreno Valley, CA. The program provides housing for those who are experiencing homelessness and need assistance in transitioning into a more permanent housing situation. The program also offers case management and other support services to help residents achieve stability and self-sufficiency.

These include access to nutritious food, and emergency financial assistance for families experiencing a crisis. Assistance includes providing homeless women and their children with a place to live, transportation, clothing, and food. You can also get help with managing your case and learning new life skills from a counselor.

The Path of Life Ministries offers a family shelter in Riverside, CA to help families in need. They can be contacted at 951-275-8755.

Saving Grace Homes provides a place to stay, resume writing workshops, job searching assistance, interviewing, and social skills.

Path of Life Ministries has a second location at 4495 Magnolia Avenue in Riverside.

Desert Services provides emergency shelter and some short term, affordable housing to residents of Coachella Valley. You need to go to case management and talk to a social worker to help you find a place to live permanently.

The phone number for Saving Grace Homes is 951-444-5806.

Be sure to research security deposit and government subsidized housing options as well. This way you can be prepared for all of your housing options.

The LightHouse Social Service Centers provides housing services for veterans. The organization is located at 15333 Shelia Street, Unit 2 in Moreno Valley, CA. The phone number to call the organization is 951-208-4932. The organization provides services that can help people get a job or improve their skills, including classes to get a GED. Each Riverside County veteran also receives dental, medical and mental health services through the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Martha’s Village and Kitchen is a non-profit organization that helps the homeless in the Coachella Valley. They provide food, shelter, and other services to those in need.

The I Care Shelter Home is a place where people can go to get help. The mailing address is PO Box 749, Riverside, California, 92502. The Main Office can be reached at 951-354-2273.

The goal of the program is to help these veterans become productive, contributing members of society. The program provides them with a place to live, along with job training and life skills support.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *