Assistance Program

Water bill assistance Sedgwick County

There are programs that help Sedgwick County families with their water bills if they are struggling to pay it. Many low income households face disconnection of their water service every year. The H2O Care Program is a financial aid program that can help pay for water bills in Wichita and the county. The program can only help in a limited number of situations, but it may be able to provide some assistance to those who need it. This organization depends on donations from the community in order to help families keep their water service on.

People in Wichita can donate money and it will be tax deductible. The money for this program can come from the bill itself and all of the money will go to the program instead of paying for administrative costs. Your kind contribution can help pay for water bills for low income families, senior citizens, and also less fortunate residents. Many families with young children or elderly members may benefit as well.

The city of Wichita has created a voluntary donation program to help people who are struggling to pay their bills. The purpose of this was to help with the growing costs that families are experiencing. Many families in Kansas and Sedgwick County are finding it difficult to pay their water bills. This is still the case even though the economy is slowly getting better. The H2O Care Program can improve the lives of those that need it.

The fund should only be used as a last resort for emergency situations. The H2O Care Fund is a Sedgwick County program that will provide financial assistance to people who are struggling to pay their water bills. The fund will rely on donations from individuals and businesses in the community. There are several ways that members of the public can donate to the H2O Care Fund. If someone wants to donate to the H2O Care Fund, they can contact the local Public Works & Utilities Department to round up their current water bill to the nearest dollar. One option is to add a set dollar amount to people’s monthly water bills. If someone wants to make a donation to the H2O Care Fund, they can contact the non-profit Center for Hope organization. More information can be found below, including the address and phone number.

The Center for Hope may be able to help with things like getting financial aid if you need it. The non-profit is a local social services agency that provides H2O fund and other public aid to those who are in need.

The Wichita agency provides extra financial help to families in need as well as offering budgeting, case management and other social services to those who qualify. This program is modeled after a successful program that the City operated in partnership with Westar Energy.

If you choose to donate, your money will go towards the H2O Care Program. Brochures with more information and forms are being delivered to households across the region. This will give members of the area more details on how it operates and what steps need to be taken in order to sign up or apply.

How to apply and get water bill help in Sedgwick County

The Center of Hope provides emergency assistance to residents needing help with paying their water bills. To learn more or to apply for assistance, residents should contact the Center of Hope at 316 267-0222. The center will be taking phone calls from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Mondays. Customers can schedule appointments for during the week.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *