Help with bills from Tri-City Community Action programs

Receive help with bills, housing, and more.

A fuel assistance program is offered to help those who cannot afford to pay for their own fuel. If you live in Malden, Everett, Winchester, Medford, Melrose, Stoneham, or Woburn, Massachusetts, you can get help. The Fuel Assistance program is designed to help low and moderate income renters and homeowners pay for some of their heating costs, including gas, oil, electric, and even rent if the heat expense is included in the rent payment. There are restrictions on how much money you can make.

The program provides assistance for five months each year and is not intended to cover the entire cost of home heating, but to be another resource that can provide aid.

The agency provides financial assistance to help prevent homelessness for those who are behind on rent or facing eviction.

Tri-City Community Action also offers other programs such as child care and head start. They can get free legal services from local attorneys. They offer a lot of advocacy programs, such as counseling, medication, referrals, and information on other state and federal government programs.

There is a great demand for services that can help people with their rent, foreclosure counseling, and general housing struggles. A place where people can go to get help with housing. The Homeless Prevention Rapid Re-Housing Program (HPRP) is the main way that they help with housing concerns. This service can provide you with emergency funds to help pay your rent. The HPRP program, which was created from government stimulus funds, is designed to help people who are struggling to pay their mortgage and are at risk of foreclosure. The program provides financial assistance to help people catch up on their mortgage payments and keep their home.

An applicant will be assigned to a counselor who will work with them one-on-one to provide debt and credit counseling, budgeting skills, and general financial advice and counseling. If someone needs to move to a new home or apartment, the government can help pay for expenses such as first months rent, security deposits, and moving costs.

The company is based out of Malden, MA. I need you to dial (781)322-4125 for me. Middlesex County has programs to help residents in need.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *