Rental assistance Burlington County NJ.

You can find both short-term and long-term rental assistance, as well as affordable housing, in Burlington County. The point of these resources is to assist people and families who are in danger of being kicked out of their homes or who don’t have a home. Money, including government money, may be given to help pay for a place to live, energy bills that are late, money for a security deposit, and other housing expenses.

There are vouchers available from section 8 as well as free legal aid from lawyers to help prevent evictions. The organizations will provide help with rent and also work with the people to get them back on their feet. If you need help finding an affordable, safe and low income home or apartment to live in Burlington County New Jersey, there are resources available to help you.

The goal is to help income-qualified residents pay their rent in a crisis and also ensure that the underlying cause of the issue is dealt with. The goal of the Burlington County agencies is to help people get out of poverty and homelessness. The main target of most rental assistance programs is seniors, the disabled, and single mothers or fathers. However, there may also be transitional housing programs near you that can help with rent.

Bridge of Hope provides financial assistance with rent, information on government grants, and case management services to homeless single mothers and children. Please call the number 732-588-0999.

Catholic Charities Emergency Services of Burlington provides information on programs that can help people in an emergency situation. It includes things like a place to live, money for a security deposit, and help with paying for food and rent. There are other ways to find a place to live, get help paying your bills, find a job and get consumer counseling. To reach the phone number for the Catholic Charity, please call 856-764-6940. The main church address is located at 450 Veterans Dr, Burlington, NJ 08016.

Burlington County Behavioral Health Care is a joint effort between the county and Catholic Charities. The non-profit provides housing, grants, and other assistance to disabled people, seniors, and people struggling with addiction. To contact someone by phone, dial 609-267-9339.

Quick Read :  Trenton and Mercer County rental assistance.

The Burlington County Board of Social Services helps people in need by providing emergency financial assistance and access to basic necessities like furniture. There is also TANF cash aid payments for other expenses related to housing, such as transitional housing. Other government benefits that may be available to individuals include things like food assistance, healthcare, and housing assistance. The address is 795 Woodlane Rd, Mount Holly, NJ 08060. To reach customer service, please dial (609) 518-4871.

The Burlington County Youth Opportunity provides housing, job readiness, financial support for rental payments, shared housing and more for youth and teens. The Workforce Development Services provides a variety of services to help individuals find and keep a job. The services offered include job search assistance, job training, and support for businesses. The phone number for the business is (609) 265-5603 and the main address is 795 Woodlane Road Westampton, NJ 08060.

The Burlington County Action Program is located at 718 Route 130 South in Burlington, New Jersey. The main community action agency that is not for profit. Case managers can help families with low incomes apply for rent assistance, including grants. BCAP has programs for people who are struggling financially including single mothers, immigrants, veterans, the disabled, and the working poor. There are programs that can help veterans with rental and mortgage assistance. Please call (609) 386-5800. The Burlington County Community Action organization can help you with your rental needs. They can provide you with information on how to find affordable housing, help you with your rental applications, and give you referrals to resources in the community.

The God Squad works with government agencies and social services to help people in need. The charity is at the Woodlane Road address in Westampton, New Jersey. The goal is to provide stability for families, including by ensuring they have a place to live. There may be financial assistance available to help with rent or security deposits, job programs, counseling and more. Call (609) 518-7082.

Quick Read :  Rental assistance in Dallas County Texas.

Interfaith Hospitality Network / Family Promise of Burlington County helps the homeless and very low income by providing shelter and food, as well as offering other services. Churches may provide financial assistance to help with rent or a new home deposit. You can reach us by calling (856) 638-0110. The main IHN office is in New Jersey at 16 E Main St, Moorestown.

The St. Vincent De Paul Society is a group of local churches and volunteers in Burlington County, New Jersey that work together to help those in need. Some organizations offer temporary financial assistance for things like rent, food, and loans if you’re struggling to keep up with housing costs. If you need assistance, please contact us at (609) 953-0021, or visit us at 1 Jones Rd, Medford, New Jersey 08055.

Volunteers of America of New Jersey and Burlington office work together to help those in need. The school is in Camden, but it also serves students from Burlington. What are some resources for low income housing for seniors, the disabled, and formerly homeless? The main focus is on providing housing for veterans and the elderly. The charity may have some money that can be loaned out with no interest, or they may have grants available for housing costs like rent for the first month, a deposit, or application fees. Call the phone number (856) 854-4660.

The Christian Caring Center provides people in need with clothing, food, and short-term shelter. (609) 893-0700 There are a number of charities that can provide assistance with rent, job training, and eviction prevention. Contact them to discuss your particular circumstances. There are places to live temporarily if you are homeless, help with paying rent so you don’t get evicted, and other support. They provide opportunities for families in South Jersey to improve their quality of life and to reach their potential by offering programs in the areas of early childhood development, family support, workforce development, and hunger and nutrition. You can try reaching out to them at (856) 854-7500. Social workers help people with behavioral health issues in both northern and southern New Jersey. There are many different programs available to help people with housing, including low income apartments, grants for rent, and legal aid. The telephone number for Legal Services of New Jersey and Burlington County is 609-267-5928. This organization offers free eviction prevention advice, landlord mediation, and support for Burlington New Jersey families facing homelessness. Some resources have very small fees and others have no fees at all. The Burlington-Riverfront Branch can be reached by calling the Mt. Laurel Branch at 609-543-6200, or by calling the YMCA in Mount New Jersey at 08054. This also includes supportive services like health care and counseling. To speak to someone at the Delaware House, you can dial (609) 261-4571. The Delaware House is located at 25 Ikea Dr, Westampton, NJ 08060. Transitional housing provides a safe place for people with mental illness to live while they receive disability resources and rent assistance. This allows them to stability and independence. If you are a Burlington, New Jersey resident facing eviction, you may be eligible for case management and referral to funds for rent or utilities. Some resources are offered by the government while others are offered by non-profit organizations. This is a 24/7 hotline. This is the phone number for Providence House/Willingboro Shelter, which is a 24/7 hotline that assists victims of domestic abuse, both women and children. They offer a range of services to help people get back on their feet, including housing assistance, employment programs, and more. You can reach them at (856) 824-0599/(609) 871-7551. There are programs that can help with paying overdue rent, transitional housing, and other support services. Call (856) 365-4400, but note that the headquarters is in Camden.

Quick Read :  Laurens County South Carolina rental and housing assistance programs.

Leave a Reply